Gbbr dmr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gbbr dmr

My vote also goes for KJ works 10/22, wonderful little rifle with a few simple mods it becomes even more effective than stock already is.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RayPeest View Post
      Talking about scars anyone recommend the ssr
      i do believe a team mate built 1 using the WE Scar L and it looks awesome

912439_10151770999532053_1853351338_n.jpg

1061031_10151770999527053_61174187_n.jpg

hoping to get this later on this wkend. Its the WE G39K with a few mods to it like the sight and secondary sight and new outer barrel (i could be wrong about the outer barrel) all for £180 (from the same team mate who built the Scar SSR)

to the OP so wot im trying to say is for £230 you can get the WE G39K, mod the lower receiver to fire only on single shot and there you have it your own DMR (i can PM you the website address where to get it from if you wish)
      Last edited by felix80; 19 July, 2013, 12:09. Reason: forgot to add something
      Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

As Said KJ 10/22. Drooled over the rifle since release and finally got one start of this year and love it! Gas is stupidly efficient, if you use the small mags you can tape them together with the lugs.

Out the box they are excellent, add to that some ra-tech upgrades and these things are amazing! For saying it can achieve ranges to rival 99.9% of AEG's and even bolt actions is impressive, but then to do this and be able to collapse an m4 type stock down so if you keep the barrel inside the original outer barrel you have a gun roughly the length of a standard m4 but with more fps and range you are laughing.

I love it, to the point the last few game days it has taken over for sniping from my VSR which is one of my most used guns.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Would anyone recommend the WE T91 as I love te m4 design but this gun on another website I noticed but will not mention to avoid being banned advertised it at 415-420fps gas dependant.

Comment

Its an M4, so all the RA-tech parts you would need are available.
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

If I can find one on the forum that would be great I'd not my second option is the kjw

Comment

A regulated hpa rig is the best option. But thats way out of your range

Comment

I'm looking more for a weapon with the ability for a quick interchange to maybe a red dot on an angled RIS when maybe an enemy gets too close and a semi option aswell

Comment

Originally posted by RayPeest View Post
                    I'm looking more for a weapon with the ability for a quick interchange to maybe a red dot on an angled RIS when maybe an enemy gets too close and a semi option aswell
                    How close do you mean when you say "too close"?

You said in a previous post you was looking at a gun with 420+ FPS and if that's what you get then (depending on site) you will have a minimum engagement distance anyway.
                    sigpic

Comment

To be fair in this game you don't often need a scope to hit a man sized target, if you are at over 350fps you will have a minimum engagement distance of around 20 meters.

If anyone is between your MED and I would say 50 meters dont use a scope, just look down the side of the barrel, thats how 99% of AEG's are aimed as we are basically firing muskets so with no rifling in the barrel the BB won't always follow the same trajectory no matter how hard you try.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt3033 View Post
                        You said in a previous post you was looking at a gun with 420+ FPS
                        As I said, I think OP's a little confused about how this is going to work.

Comment

Lets look at it this way I want a *sniper* or long range weapon but I am not keen on the bolt action feel and I want to try out a gbb rifle.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RayPeest Find out more about RayPeest
                          Working...
                          X