Guns and planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns and planes

Ok so am looking at playing in spain where i have friends living and looking at taking my stuff with me... does anybody know the basic requirements to transport rifs on planes or am i gonna be better calling the airlines customer services

Re: Guns and planes

Call the airline you're flying with, each one has different regs.
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

As above. Book direct too, as if you fly through a tour provider the airline won't speak to you directly as they won't hold your details for data protection. Everything would have to be done through the operator which is a ballache for all concerned. And likely will end up with your AEG sat in the UK still. And i tell you this from experience.

Also, do your homework on the rules on RIFs in Spain. You may not be able to take it in without it being sprayed. I'm not sure what the rules are, but it's worth checking.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Be interesting to have a few expert or at least experienced views on this, as most of us wouldn't know where to start, and should we try it, could end up spending most of the trip chatting with the anti terrorism chaps.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lockesley www.punishertacticalairsoftuk.blogspot.com Find out more about Lockesley
        Working...
        X