Collapse

Scammer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used them 7 or 8 times in the last couple of weeks to send stuff and received a couple of things too. Had no issues. Can't speak for the local bods at the other end but have a great word to say for them at my end for collection and delivery. Same courier bod that Next use here. Between my airsoft stuff and my wifes Next stuff, they're here pretty regularly!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2
    "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Re: Scammer?

Originally posted by Kinger4100 View Post
      Do you think i should just do a paypal claim and get my money and buy new?
      I would stick it out for a bit before rushing into a claim, don't forget if you start rushing into claims and he is genuine he can give you a rating as a buyer....
      sigpic

Comment

I have messaged this guy with his tracking details. I might have 4 negative feedbacks but everybody received their items, it just have maybe taken slightly longer than anticipated. i have a lot more positive feedback as a seller and have always dealt with any issues that have arisen. i cant be that bad if i have several returning customers.

Some of us have jobs and lives and cant sit on zeroin all day long so think about that before you go around bad mouthing people.

Comment

Originally posted by paul78 View Post
          I have messaged this guy with his tracking details. I might have 4 negative feedbacks but everybody received their items, it just have maybe taken slightly longer than anticipated. i have a lot more positive feedback as a seller and have always dealt with any issues that have arisen. i cant be that bad if i have several returning customers.

Some of us have jobs and lives and cant sit on zeroin all day long so think about that before you go around bad mouthing people.
          Well said, bad mouthing gives people a bad reputation.
          sigpic

Comment

Indeed it does, as does the itrader feedback system, as that's exactly what it's there for.

This is an internet forum, used for expressing personal opinions. People should form their own judgements, I have.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by paul78 View Post

Tbh, unless you rarely go home to sleep, I don't see why you can't spare 10 mins to boot up your computer and send the buyer a message? If you don't have the time to communicate then how do you have the time to sell?
              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
              big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinger4100 View Post
                Hi, i bought a ksc mp9 off a seller on this forum and i paid using paypal with the buying thing ticked, he is now not responding to any messages on this but seems to be online . What should i do?
                I've highlighted the pertinent parts of the OP for clarity. It suggests, as do other people that messages are simply ignored, despite the profile as showing online?

That, I find, is how reputations are gained, along with multiple negative feedbacks. Although it's refreshing to see virtual socks have been pulled up and people choose to return.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Funny how many have time to spare to send a pm to give the buyer payment details but after that time seems to be a rare commodity. Once you've taken someones money, a quick pm is the least courtesy.

"Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Originally posted by keithhibbert View Post
                    Funny how many have time to spare to send a pm to give the buyer payment details but after that time seems to be a rare commodity. Once you've taken someones money, a quick pm is the least courtesy.

If you need any lessons on looking after your customers, get them off Keithhibbert. He knows how to look after someone...

Martin
                    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Get a room!

Comment

BAMF just uses you!! i have proof...
                        If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Just say'item bought from the seller.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
                            If you need any lessons on looking after your customers, get them off Keithhibbert. He knows how to look after someone...

Martin
                            Amen, mans a legend!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kinger4100 Airsoft.........'cos real bullets hurt more Find out more about Kinger4100
                            Working...
                            X