Pyros exploding in unexpected places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyros exploding in unexpected places

So, at my skirmish this Sunday just gone. We played a speed ball style game, and a pyro got kicked into my hands where it promptly exploded. Thankfully leaving no lasting damage other than numbness for a good 5 minutes.

Anybody else ever had a pyro or BFG etc explode on their person?
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Re: Pyros exploding in unexpected places

My old team and i gaffa taped 8 Thunderflashes to a friend and made him charge a bunker.. He was a tad winded.. Funny as....
    If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

If it doesn't explode/go off in unexpected places, it sure as hell ain't pyro!! (always handle with care, you're supposed to deliver it by hand, not by kicking it!! :p )
      Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

We dropped one into a foot of water once whilst stacked on a stairwell. Bubbled for ten seconds before soaking EVERYONE

Sent from outer space
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Pulled the pin on my bfg, Just as a enemy pyro rolled into the room. As I scrambled out the window I lost grip of the spool and BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
            We dropped one into a foot of water once whilst stacked on a stairwell. Bubbled for ten seconds before soaking EVERYONE

Sent from outer space
            Haha that's some serious pyro!
            Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
            Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
            Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
            Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

In my hand.

I have also seen someone with a day sack full of pyro spontaneously combust, this then caused the guy to run around screaming trying to get a bag off of his bag with multi coloured smoke coming out of it as well as random pops and bangs.
              Yes he was ok, he was laughing harder than all of us.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Bit of an old vid, but not long ago, my good mate Yosser had a timed Dynatec BFG go off in his hand with a 12 guage in it. With rather unpleasant results and a trip to A&E.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Few weeks ago I lit a smoke grenade...it promptly exploded in my hand luckily I had gloves on, same type of smoke months before decided to Catch fire, needless to say I ain't buying then again :/
                  ~Ben
                  Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

last i played in swindon a blokes dump pouch full of pyro went up.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Bit of a private blat in the evening In norfolk, nature was calling so visited the bright blue terdis (portaloo) thought id read my texts and so on forth. A bit of a thud emitted from behind, shortly followed by a large bang that left my ears ringing and sent me flying through the loo door.

Id love to know who put the BFG down the vent tube, im just glad I was able to wipe just in time before making my exit.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
                        Anybody else ever had a pyro or BFG etc explode on their person?
                        Yup. Deliberately though.
                        Ran out of ammo during a game, and was holding up in a room at the time. Had my BFG in my grenade pouch, pin exposed.
                        Guys stormed in the room, I just popped out from behind the desk, pin in my hand. Took a hit by then it exploded in my vest.

It only leaves a small scorch mark though so its not that dangerous. Wouldn't try that with a thermobaric or whatever.
                        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Was doing the pyro for a TV company a few months back, it was all nicely setup to make the mother of all explosions and in true comedy fashion we had it rigged upto a big red button for the actor to hit (this was connected to my main control box etc...) when it was pronounced live the actor obviously didnt hear and when he leant on the button everyone on set (80+) absolute shat bricks, no injuries but many needed a change of underwear :P Last time I leave it upto the actors to push the final fire button.

And just because I can here is the dance to summon the explosions gods...

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post

In my hand.

I have also seen someone with a day sack full of pyro spontaneously combust, this then caused the guy to run around screaming trying to get a bag off of his bag with multi coloured smoke coming out of it as well as random pops and bangs.
                            Yes he was ok, he was laughing harder than all of us.
                            So two grenades landing within close proximity and they still played on - that'd be a walk back to regen at my usual site.

Comment

I'd say the first one (as a misfire) wouldn't count - it's hardly the spirit of the game.

The second one does, and to me it looks like they all stop being tactical and just start laughing. Can you honestly say you've never been killed in such a hilarious way it took you a few seconds to get your hands up?
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
                              Working...
                              X