X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed in dorset

hello,
    im wondering if there is anyone in dorset who works on guns , i need some help with my 2 tm mk23 mags , they both leak which is renowned for these mags , despite only being brought new 2 days ago !! i have also heard they dont work too well on green gas when they are stock,, sp if anyone local can help with these problems it would be much appreciated

cheers

Reece

Re: help needed in dorset

There's a Moderator on the forum by the name of "Dorsettrooper" if you fire him a private message, he may be able to assist?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

ok cheers ,, ill send him a message in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        There's a Moderator on the forum by the name of "Dorsettrooper" if you fire him a private message, he may be able to assist?
        Well I was a Mod , came back from my holidays and I seem not to be anymore without explanation , just goes to show how nice people are on this forum, they can't even be arsed to PM and tell me .... pure ignorance and rudeness !

But luckily for Mr Reece I'm a nicer chap than some and will endeavour to help !
        Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Caught with your pants down hey son?

Ho Ho!
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I have an appropriate picture for that comment but shall refrain from posting as my hairy arse is not for viewing on a family forum ...
            Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Originally posted by Dorsettrooper View Post
              Well I was a Mod , came back from my holidays and I seem not to be anymore without explanation , just goes to show how nice people are on this forum, they can't even be arsed to PM and tell me .... pure ignorance and rudeness !

But luckily for Mr Reece I'm a nicer chap than some and will endeavour to help !
              What did you expect?
              *insert name* is spineless and cant even answer simple questions as to why nothing is ever done to stop bad things in classifieds happening. Why do you think he would explain why hes removed modship from half the team?
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                What did you expect?
                *insert name* is spineless and cant even answer simple questions as to why nothing is ever done to stop bad things in classifieds happening. Why do you think he would explain why hes removed modship from half the team?

It has F all to do with me, but go ahead and blame me anyway, as with everything else it is clearly my fault. Thread closed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reece murgatroyd Find out more about reece murgatroyd
                Working...
                X