• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm well ive been thinking

Is there a lr300 support gun varient?

ifso got some info etc?

Re: Hmm well ive been thinking

yeah called lr300 and a boxmag ( spits )

or just get a lsw of some kind

or pm me as i know a few people selling a few support weapons

Comment

Yea i was thinking just because when i play milsim you can only use a boxmag if you have a support gun (obs) so i was thinkng if could convert it :D would be something diffrent aswell

Comment

There is no LR300 support weapon. Z-M Weapons who make (or at least designed) the LR300 was designed to be an entry weapon with a folding stock but use exactly the same user controls as the M16/M4 family. The only M4ish support weapon is the ares shrike, a conversion for the M4/M16 uppr reciver, as the LR300 has a different firing system it would not be compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
          There is no LR300 support weapon. Z-M Weapons who make (or at least designed) the LR300 was designed to be an entry weapon with a folding stock but use exactly the same user controls as the M16/M4 family. The only M4ish support weapon is the ares shrike, a conversion for the M4/M16 uppr reciver, as the LR300 has a different firing system it would not be compatible.
          alright thats cool cheers dude i was only trying to get out of using midcaps at milsims

Comment

shouldnt worry about midcaps too much mate i heard plenty of people winding mags today lol
            thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Comment

Originally posted by T180985 View Post
              shouldnt worry about midcaps too much mate i heard plenty of people winding mags today lol
              i know they all started with them at first and more people changed which was a shame, but still i recon it was an excelent day today especially the last game

Comment

oh yea we all had a good time, first time ive done a night game and quite liked it! think i will be buying some night vision though lol much easier to sneak around when its dark

you know much about the 24hour game? looks like it could be quite interesting
                thinks maybe he should go with the heard

Comment

Originally posted by T180985 View Post
                  oh yea we all had a good time, first time ive done a night game and quite liked it! think i will be buying some night vision though lol much easier to sneak around when its dark

you know much about the 24hour game? looks like it could be quite interesting
                  Yea i was layed in a swamp for 30 mins surrounded but could only hear them but couldent see lol got the adrenaline going

urgm which one? because one at the site is in june i think and theres another one but thats hush hush atm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Renni 95 Im a student, been playing airsoft since may 09- loving it Find out more about Renni 95
                  Working...
                  X