STTS CTW M4 CQB Team Alpha II ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STTS CTW M4 CQB Team Alpha II ?

I am wondering has anyone had this particular version, rather than the Celcius. Yes I know STTS now own Celcius and make most of the parts. Just like to know if this version ok?
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Re: STTS CTW M4 CQB Team Alpha II ?

As to the first part of the question, no i dont't own that exact model, I do however own a CTW MX3, started out as the professional kit then was built by the retailer. As far as I was aware STTS are just the Distributors for Celcius CTW's, they are not a Manufacturer, I could be wrong however.
    I will say that I am learning the hard way with my CTW, don't get me wrong, I love it to bits but I am having to replace the inner barrel to a Systema one, 6.00mm barrel sounds great but I have had a few issues with jams and bb splitting. Also it has been back to the Retailer twice for repair under warranty in the 3 months since I have brought it, 1st time was because the fire selector got incredibly tight then just stopped moving, however I suspect it was to do with how it was built
    Second time because it stopped feeding all together, the nozzle stopped moving when fired, #retailer then blamed me for chopping down the spring (I have never opened up the cylinder, the whole reason I brought a CTW is so I didn't have to fiddle with parts) so after a lot of arguing and threatening them to give me a refund, as it was not fit for purpose, they fixed it.
    Now I am not trying to say that you shouldn't buy one, just making sure you do so with both eyes open. As for performance however it is top notch and quality of parts is extremely high. I just suspect most of my problems are due to the retailer, which I don't rate too highly atm.

Comment

Thank you, I guess " mr jay dee " might be a somewhat of a fast buck merchant, which is where the model I seek is sold from. Yes the main reason is so I too don't have to mess and fiddle around, just shoot straight from the box. I saw somewhere STTS bought out Celcius over a year back, used their name cos its easier to say. Anyway thanks.
      sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

Our team has had massive tech problems from the retailer that sell these guns. They claimed they don't service TM or G&G guns any more, they didnt actually do anything to a mates SR25 and they've 'upgraded' 2 guns in such a poor fashion that 500 rounds later they've been in bits in front of me getting sorted.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

They truly suck these days. Not that there is another store of course.
          Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
          Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I know madwelshman quit running the place, I wonder if that was cause or effect of the downward trend? Some staff are really helpful there, others just care about getting your money from personal experience (two members of staff arguing over whether the red dot I bought was badly manufactured or not).
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewybacka Find out more about Chewybacka
            Working...
            X