Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How many refills can you get out of a 270ml Abbey Ultra gas can?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many refills can you get out of a 270ml Abbey Ultra gas can?

As the title says. Apologies if this is the wrong section. I'll only be using it to refill my KWA NS2 MK23 magazines. Same size ish as USP mags.

It depends on so many variables its unreal. There is no real answer im afraid.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: How many refills can you get out of a 270ml Abbey Ultra gas can?

Ah okay. Do they lose pressure fast then? Its just for the upcoming nae, I'm wondering if I should have one or two cans for the whole weekend so is there any rough number of refills in average summer weather?

Comment

Not really, as its hot youll get more out of it,
        Depends on mag size (you have big mags)
        Heat
        How much is wasted during filling ect ect.
        Id get two. If not a 1000ml one.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Yeah, I ask because I've only used the big ones before and it lasted for a very long time, but the smaller ones I can actually fit into pouches in my rig. I'll pick up two then. Thanks bud

Comment

I would say that, assuming you don't top about 50 shots in an hour and you spend a total of about 16hrs gaming (assuming a typical 10-6 weekend day times two) you should have no issue.

A full size can of Ultra in my TM pistols can vary, depends on the number of shots I do along with the temperature. In some games running pistols only I have clocked in as few as 100-150 shots in the whole day which would be very little of a can.

'FireKnife'
            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Totally open ended, as everyone has said, but take two anyway, whatever's left, just use it next time, BBs, Batt's, Gas, it's always better to have too much than not enough.
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrizzlyDemon Find out more about GrizzlyDemon
              Working...
              X