serpa holster to fit a we g18c ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serpa holster to fit a we g18c ?

Having problems finding a serpa holster for my we glock 18c the geniune holster dont fit does anybody wat holster will as I know sometimes different pistol holster fit I.e p226 fits 1911 hi cappa etc you get the idea haha

Any help would be great cheers
    [SIGPIC]

Re: serpa holster to fit a we g18c ?

I have a genuine serpa for my TM 17, mine I had to heat up with a hairdryer and force the pistol in, it still doesnt work properly so I'm cutting the side of the serpa to release the tension. I believe that most chinese clones do fit but have you had a look at G Code holsters or other kydex brands?

Comment

I know the IMI Glock 21 holster will fit the 17 model, not sure if the 18 will fit due to the selector (I will ask my team-mates who run 18's and get back to you), but they are very good holsters and are very well priced too.
      Being a real steel holster too, they are robust as hell
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Its a clone of the Marui, so has a wider slide than a real one. Just get a genuine Glock 21 SERPA and it will fit fine. Used to run my TM G18 in one with no issues at all. Perfect fit.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
          Its a clone of the Marui, so has a wider slide than a real one. Just get a genuine Glock 21 SERPA and it will fit fine. Used to run my TM G18 in one with no issues at all. Perfect fit.
          This!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eudean Find out more about eudean
          Working...
          X