Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Question: Can you have a deactivated airsoft gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question: Can you have a deactivated airsoft gun?

Sorry for the Necro.
    Our team is covered by MVT membership and I've only had a couple of issues with other retailers, One turned into an altercation because the owner became incredibly rude and asked us to leave the shop after we quoted the VCRA 2006 bill to them after they said re-enactment wasn't covered by the VCR act, unfortunatley he then threatened to give us a kicking with a cold steel training katana (Nice try, I'm well versed in Japanese Jujitsu).

But yeah, it's fine with most retailers provided you supply them with what they need, and as I was told, in the opinion of one shop owner, that re-enactors have in a way more right to own an airsoft gun. Shocking statement to me tbh. Also, has anyone heard of the association of British Airsofters, because turned round and just said MVT was just a car club. Could of fooled me, some of the re-enactors under MVT re-enact different regiments sometimes with or without vehicles and sometimes support the vehicle groups to show what kit the soldiers from the respcting mother regiments of vehicles would have worn.
    Tactical Beard: Those of a lesser beard always give way to those of a greater beard as standard etiquette.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/images/smilies/hat48.gif

Comment

Re: Question: Can you have a deactivated airsoft gun?

So basically yes you can buy them and you should them keep them covered and out of site of the public when not on display at a show.

As long as the shows organisers have liased and got the ok from the local police / fo to get authorisation for rifs to be on display at a public venue / show .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

richard101 Find out more about richard101
      Working...
      X