• Show
Clear All

• CADPAT

hi
    im interested in getting some CADPAT gear and not sure where to go
    i would appreciate any help
    josh

Re: CADPAT

check a well know auction site. its quite expensive tho! as i would love a set aswell

Comment

Was looking for CADPAT ages ago as its my favourite camo, had to settle for MARPAT due to CADPAT being so god damn expensive. Only versions you can get cheap are knockoffs and I would never buy knockoff gear that you are bashing about and getting snagged on trees all day.

A site with the name of german camo does a lightweight set which is nice for the summer but pretty god damn cold for the winter.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

o rite
        cheers its my fav camo aswell
        but is the flecturn stuff any good
        josh

Comment

Couldn't tell you that as I can't see the brand name of the CADPAT they have >< just know its the lightweight version that is apparently very cold in winter.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Tried the 'tarn version and although its fairly good quality on the whole, the issue is that it fades to buggery even in a cold wash. A couple of washes and its unrecognisable as CADPAT. You could just never wash it but that isn't a massively good idea if you plan to skirmish it regularly.
            Your best shot is unfortunately that well known online auction site.

Comment

I think you'll find that the cadpat you can buy as a civvey is a little differant to the original issue gear as it is illegal to have outside of the Canadian forces. So there are very few really good quilty copies.

Comment

^This. Being half Canadian I tried to get hold of a set a little while ago, but all Cadpat is made for the forces and theres very little spare so anything that does make it out of military storage is very expensive second hand.

Comment

I see what mean Dave. I had a look, and you're talking over 100 quid for shirt and trousers.

Comment

There is a retailer you can get it from, copy obviously, not genuine. PM'd you with details. . . Shirt & trousers for around £70 new
                    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                      There is a retailer you can get it from, copy obviously, not genuine. PM'd you with details. . . Shirt & trousers for around £70 new
                      reckon you could inform me of this retailer aswell... my next student loan is only a month away and i think i deserve a present.

i think this shows quite how effective it is!
                      Last edited by kipper66; 1 March, 2010, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by kipper66 View Post
                        ......i think i deserve a present.
                        Hahaha I say this to myself all the time! I'm not sure if I really deserve them.

Cadpat looks good, great functional camo. I like.
                        sigpic
                        www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
                        www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

its grate camo
                          my dad works with some canadiaen troops in afgan so i think i will have to get him to get me some

Comment

TIMMY!
                            Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
                            flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

I have some genuine cadpat tropics .

It's the summer cut and very very cold in winter and quite a bright green.

This of course makes it perfect for UK summers though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

burgers Find out more about burgers
                              Working...
                              X