If I wanted to sell a gun..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wanted to sell a gun..

If I wanted to sell a gun on here, what following information would I need to send it? It is UKARA registered, is there anything else?

Re: If I wanted to sell a gun..

Well, the address of the person you are sending it to helps.
    Really, your gun is UKARA registered. Now, I'm no expert, but isn't that a first? You register a player with a site which gives you a number (your skirmish defence, if you like) this can then be registered with UKARA.
    Ideally you need to check if the person you are selling to us registered as a legit skirmisher.
    May have gone slightly wrong here so VCRA gurus please correct me
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      Well, the address of the person you are sending it to helps.
      Really, your gun is UKARA registered. Now, I'm no expert, but isn't that a first? You register a player with a site which gives you a number (your skirmish defence, if you like) this can then be registered with UKARA.
      Ideally you need to check if the person you are selling to us registered as a legit skirmisher.
      May have gone slightly wrong here so VCRA gurus please correct me
      I know that you need the address and such, but I meant like any legal information. Do I need to send anything a long with the gun? I want to be sure before I sell it to someone and for them to not receive it.

Comment

You dont need to post anything alongside the RIF. It may help to put a small note inside with the gun saying it is a RIF, along with your UKARA or site number, just in case it is opened and they spot it.

If you want to post overseas then a UKARA/site number is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
          You dont need to post anything alongside the RIF. It may help to put a small note inside with the gun saying it is a RIF, along with your UKARA or site number, just in case it is opened and they spot it.

If you want to post overseas then a UKARA/site number is a must.
          Thank you for the reply. Will help. Appreciate it a lot.

Comment

I've never had Parcelforce or anywhere open up and seize a RIF - infact when I tried to send a gearbox to the US via FedEx I talked to one of their UK managers who said that although they can't and won't import/export RIFs/RIF parts, they're more than happy to deliver them from within the UK.

Comment

Please also remember to check the details of the person buying the gun! Check their VCRA defence to ensure that they are eligible to purchase the RIF, whether it be a UKARA number, site membership etc, get it checked!
              IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

you can check their defence by emailing zero-one shop giving the buyers details, or even call them,and they can erify if the buyer is legit or not
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thank you all for the great replies. Will help out when the time comes to selling it. =)

Comment

They don't have to be UKARA registered. That is just one form of defence. To echo what Saltyyy has said a VCRA defence is what you need to look for.

FYI - The Violent Crime Reduction Act: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...earms-measures
                    Things I hate:
                    1. People who hate things.
                    2. Irony.
                    3. Lists.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Zedhan Find out more about Zedhan
                    Working...
                    X