Itchy feet will travel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchy feet will travel ?

Those of you who have travelled around in search of a hit, which site has impressed you to travel far again. Why will you go there again ? I am trying my first outdoor event this sunday after countless CQB's. I am even considering going abroad although obviously can't take my babies.
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Re: Itchy feet will travel ?

Not ventured very far north, but this year I have been impressed by Thunder Ranch and CQB Tactical - which personally I'd rate over my experience at The Mall.

Comment

you can quite easily go abroad mate.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I enjoyed Island recon, on the Isle of Wight, I was given a great welcome as a visitor, and had good fun too.
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I enjoyed RAF Upper Heyford from FAO which was about an hour and a half away, too bad the site has closed, only got to play there once
          IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewybacka Find out more about Chewybacka
          Working...
          X