Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

CA G3 Offizier magazine availability and compatibility.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA G3 Offizier magazine availability and compatibility.

Hey there,

I'm looking at buying a Classic Army SAR M41fs (basically their G3) to use as a short DMR and gun group protection weapon.
    My local airsoft superstore in Cannock don't stock mags for them which is a ball ache.

With this....can anyone point me in the right direction of what brands are compatible and where I can get them from. I've always been M4 platform based gamer, but with 3 in the armoury already I want something different for this role (plus its cheap and I loved the RS G3 I got to use occasionally when in the sandpitl).

If anyone can help with this matter it's appreciated.

Muzz
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
    Be Ali.....go on!

Re: CA G3 Offizier magazine availability and compatibility.

TM mags work.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and heads up!
      It's much appreciated.
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
      Be Ali.....go on!

Comment

TM, G&G, CA and Kingarms (if you can find them)
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thanks Slim.

Do either of you (or anyone else reading this) know if the flash hider on the subject weapon is threaded so as I can use a tracer unit or suppressor?
          I've read as many reviews and watched all video reviews that I can find, but the flash hider has only ever been mentioned once and the yank reviewer said it was glued, got no further and then just waffled on about a complete barrel change to basically go with making the wpn a one off with all the bells and whistles to pump out 500+fps.

Me.....I just want a simple weapon that I can run a tracer on.

Sorry if I seem a bit green and dippy but, heyho, there's a time to ask and there's a time to be Ali!!
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
          Be Ali.....go on!

Comment

Originally posted by Muzz View Post
            Thanks Slim.

Do either of you (or anyone else reading this) know if the flash hider on the subject weapon is threaded so as I can use a tracer unit or suppressor?
            G3 barrels are definitely threaded, because the lack of a flash hider put me off of buying a used CA G3 once :P

If it turns out to be glued, don't worry. Simply dip the thing into boiling water till it comes off. Heat is the greatest enemy of loctite.

Comment

Cheers mate.
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
              Be Ali.....go on!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Muzz Find out more about Muzz
              Working...
              X