Keeper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper?

MOT threw a surprise £325 bill at me, so scuppered my plans to get the TM m870.

Bottom lip was right out. So Missus Figjam just went ahead and bought it for me. "I know you'd been looking forward to it"

That'll be a keeper then, hey boys?

Re: Keeper?

Deffo.

She's a good 'un!

Comment

Definitely! My ex wouldn't even let me have the gun case open!

Comment

God bless Mrs Figjam....proof that airsoft tolerant wives/girlfriends do exist
        h e y d r i c h
        L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

*Sniff, true love that

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
            My ex wouldn't even let me have the gun case open!
            Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha, ha, is that why you left Ben? .....a good day for euphemisms...awesome!
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Wow, way to laugh at a brother's pain there!

Comment

Well in the case of my longest or most interesting relationships:

One actually took up the hobby.
                One wants to come along and have a go at some point.
                One wanted to take up target shooting from it.
                One wanted to dress up in my kit etc.

So yeah not complaining, though none have bought me guns due to the lack of a defence on their part :p.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Does she have a sister?

Comment

Mine is surprisingly tolerant of Airsoft, even going so far as to willingly give up a day on "our weekends together" to let me go as she knows its taken me a while to actually go airsofting.

Also, she uhhhh.....kinda likes the uniform on me..........
                    Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
                      Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha, ha, is that why you left Ben? .....a good day for euphemisms...awesome!
                      Haha. One of many reasons sadly.

Still, have a date on Monday with a girl who is a gun nut :D might be the first time I've wanted the weekend to be over!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        Haha. One of many reasons sadly.

Still, have a date on Monday with a girl who is a gun nut :D might be the first time I've wanted the weekend to be over!
                        Hope it goes well mate.

I'm current learning how to hypnotise so I can get my girlfriend to like guns, and do that other thing I like.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Mine puts up with it but reserves the right to roll her eyes every time I bring all the kit down to tinker with it. But iv recently got her brother hooked on it and he's getting well and truly involved, and she likes that we get along so hopefully she will buy me something all. not holding my breath tho

Comment

Mine play's so I am screwed. She has only been to about 4 games and already wanting to nick all my guns besides her AK and MK23 I brought her. On the other hand I look at guns and she says "Go ahead and buy it, its your money to spend"

Keeper or what!

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by wooly View Post
                              Does she have a sister?
                              Yes, but her fiancee is a good lad. Also Sis has said I'm not allowed to get him into airsoft though, so perhaps she's not as favourable as Mrs Figjam.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Figjam Find out more about Figjam
                              Working...
                              X