Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping out of the UK

Hey everyone,

Just been looking around the forum and after reading a few threads, I'm still not sure on the best course of action. I have a buyer in New Zealand that wishes to purchase a RIF from me and I've been looking around for a reliable courier that will get the gun there with no fuss.

I looked up Parcel Force, but it seems that unless I break the gun down I can't send it under their T&C's I'm aware alot of courier wont take RIF's internationally. At this point I'm pretty much thinking that the gun will have to be broken down into two parts and then sent as spares.

So I'm looking for anyone that could recommend a good courier to take two packages abroad with a tracking option. Parcel Force are asking £100 odd, which I thought would be about the ball park figure, but just thought I'd poke the hive mind to see if anyone has any recommendations for couriers to try out, see if there are any positive, or indeed negative, experiences people could share when sending abroad with couriers.

Thanks for your help guys, FL.
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Re: Shipping out of the UK

Sorry wrong thread , saw the title and thought it was one of the six london councils immigration advertising vans sucess updates ....

Comment

Try parcel2go generally cheaper than walking up to PF/RM at the post office.
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

isnt airsoft restricted in NZ?
        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Only single shot or semi auto airsoft guns are allowed and you have to hold a firearms licence to own one . 16 years old is minimum age to use one and you have to be supervised by a firearms licence holder of 18 yrs old minimum at all times

Comment

The buyer has assured me that he has all the correct paper work in place for airsoft guns. I'm not sure how I@'d go about checking though.

Thanks for all comments so far, much appreciated.
            It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

Comment

Parcelforce will ship rifs via the post office, I'd imagine it's the same with PF worldwide since they use Fedex to finish the delivery once it uses the UK and I use Fedex worldwide for real guns so I imagine they shouldn't have an issue?

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to send it in two pieces anyway? Considering how far it is to travel, a shorter dumpier parcel would be less prone to damage that a long thin one. Especially if you have seen any of the programes were they secretly film courier companies.

Comment

It's a revolver I'm sending still in it's original box, so it can be well packaged and protected.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Four Leaf Find out more about Four Leaf
                  Working...
                  X