wide fit combat boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wide fit combat boots?

Need a good pair of boots for skirmishing and there is obviously a vast selection of boots to choose from, however, I have wide feet and struggle to fit into most brands of trainers and boots so I was wondering if anyone knows of any good quality boots that are wide fitting. I've seen underarmour boots are recommended for comfort as are lowa zeyphr gtx boots but I'm unsure as to how wide they are and do not live near any stockists. Basically I'm trying to avoid ordering a pair and having to pay to send them back. Any help would be appreciated muchly...

Re: wide fit combat boots?

The only boots I've seen that come in width sizes are genuine US boots and some UK boots Magnums and Jungle boots . There are some Welco jungle boots on the bay of e at the moment that come in extra wide and wide sizes. The UK ones normally come marked a size ie 11 then R (regular) or L (large) for width as I was lead to believe. As I say these are the only ones I know about, others people may now a bit more than me. Hope it's some help though.

Comment

I have to use wide boots and have found Magnums to be spot on with the two pairs I have had.
      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

I have very wide feet also and the Magnums are a perfect fit, fit like a slipper!
        IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Try Bates Falcons. Wide fit, light as slippers and a direct rip off of the Adidas GSG9 boot for under £70
          Great ankle support and a stippled sole that won't slip on ice, snow or wet floors when you make the transition from outside to shiny inside surfaces.
          "Momento Te Esse Mortalium"
          "Im not FAT.....Im HUSKY"

Comment

i have the same problem. i tired on a pair of lowas the other day and they fit my feet fine didnt buy them so i cant comment on day to day use.
            personally i use regatta boots ; at least i think they are regatta's, and they are a great fit !
            hope this helps
            FOR SALE:
            TRI AN/PRC 152 Radio package

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1451643

Comment

here ya go, what you need & cheap as chips:
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...s-size-10-wide

hope that helps
              mark

Comment

Altbergs, last for ever, can be resoled, well made, come in 5 width fittings. Ask any British soldier as 1/3rd of the army wear them!

Comment

Agree with desert lowas, but meindl desert fox's, the issue ones I think, aren't too good!
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

i went with danner's, not cheap, but comfy as fuck
                    Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

meindle foxs- avoid like the plague, they rip everyones feet to bits!

Comment

Im a 10 Wide. And i swear by Belleville. Have a couple of pairs of boots by them and theyre great.

Would also recommend Aku or Merrell boots.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

i have very wide feet and i use alt- berg warriors in the wide fit, best boots i have ever used. better then my trainers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJC Find out more about CJC
                          Working...
                          X