Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG W733

Hi,

Dont bash me about not posting in the sticky for advice, as I did, but recieved none . So i thought id try my luck here as i need the advice sharpish lol.

Anyway, JG W733 (M733), any one got one, used one? Pros and Cons?

Cheers

Ed
    Armoury:
    JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Re: JG W733

Had one, brilliant for what you pay.

Only con, was that it was a little hot out of the box so needed downgrading.
    bought [bawt]
    verb
    Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
    brought [brawt]
    verb
    Simple past tense and past participle of bring.

Comment

this post should be in the gun advice sticky at the top of the page.
      cheers
      Originally posted by Coz
      Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

lt . macka he has just told you bout the sticky

and anyway if its the new version with the mosfet built in it should be bloody brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by skinandbones View Post
          Dont bash me about not posting in the sticky for advice, as I did, but recieved none . So i thought id try my luck here as i need the advice sharpish lol.

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
          this post should be in the gun advice sticky at the top of the page.
          cheers

:D

Anyways, JG are very nice indeed. You may need a downgrade as mentioned, and whilst you're there best to clean out and regrease the gearbox, and the barrel and hop unit. Apart from that, they're very nice guns.

Comment

lol.
            Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Doesn't make much difference TBH, if I'm selling something and have it listed in the correct section and it doesn't receive any interest can I just re-post the advert in General Discussion to get attention?

Comment

The sticky isnt a section tho, and in my opinion it dosnt work, no one really gets clear answers about what they want as multiple questions can be asked by different people. Im just asking for peoples opinion, not forcing a sale on anyone.
                Armoury:
                JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Comment

Originally posted by skinandbones View Post
                  The sticky isnt a section tho, and in my opinion it dosnt work, no one really gets clear answers about what they want as multiple questions can be asked by different people. Im just asking for peoples opinion, not forcing a sale on anyone.
                  thats simply a sad reflection of the way this forum is heading.

if people post in the areas they should - the people should reply in those areas.
                  but it simply doesnt happen despite various bitchy thread by members and mods.

any way - i dont want to get into a petty argument about it.

mac
                  Originally posted by Coz

Comment

We don't need to have an argument about it - I mean most people are in agreement that people posting in the wrong place is happening far to regularly.

People are either unaware that their doing it or are just to lazy to change their ways. The simple act of scrolling down the page would reveal the rest of the sections - each one being clearly labelled as to what posts should be made in each so there really is NO EXCUSE.

Same with people asking where they can get XYZ, fair enough not everyone reads the rules of a forum when they first sign up - I know I didn't - but it's brought up regularly that we aren't allowed to link to other retailers so why do people keep asking this question?!

I am not having a go at any individual, just the group of users who constantly ignore the rules.

Comment

anyway onto the actual subject... i had one a long time ago, infact was my first AEG, good gun though, but after about 2 or 3 skirmishes i had a rather annoying barrel wobble which couldn't be fixed,
                      other than it was great.

Comment

agree with chowder head. but anyway

barrel wobble will most likely be an issue - but this can easily be fixed with a metal body or by keeping the nuts n bolts tight.

give the gearbox a clean and downgrade is it needs it. + tightbore and you're sorted

mac
                        Originally posted by Coz

Comment

I've got one of the JG M733F's 08 version.

Amazing gun for the price, shoots hot but everyone knows that. Change the spring to a sub 350fps jobby and you have a great gun.

Only issue I ever found was the standard 8.4v that comes with it, isn't strong enough to make it cycle quick enough to use the gun as semi only.

But from that its great, no barrel wobble at all. From what I have heared about barrel wobble in JG's this was only present in some very early M4's but people like to keep reminding everyone about it.

Performance wise, well I was having a semi only duel with this against a guy at my local who has a reputation for having amazingly well ranged weapons, this case it was an A&K SR25 with a PDI 6.01 going all the way into the silencer. He was getting better groupings and more accuarte shots but I was still matching him for range and considering the length of the barrel on this gun I think thats amazing, so much so I have just invested in a Edgi 6.01 for it.

Apart from my TM M14 socom this is the best performing gun i have ever used (and its not far from the M14!).

So in short, change the spring and get a good 9.6v battery and your sorted (basically what you would do to any cheap soft anyway!)

Hopefully this post will be a bit more helpful then some of the others people have left in here :S sorry guys but I really dont see the point posting having a moan about wrong sections ect when posting in here is just bumping it up anyway.

If you care that much, report it to a mod and try to remember your not a mod yourself.

My feed back
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Cheers leon london, great advice :D. Definatly getting one soon. Btw how do you know if its a 2008 version??

Cheers

Ed
                            Armoury:
                            JG MP5 SD6, TM G36C.

Sandhurst in May .

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6935

Comment

I got mine from WGC and it said 2008 ver, most shops seem to do it for that model. I got it in there christmas sale for $48 i think, there about 90 something now, biggest bargain ever imo :D

My feed back
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

skinandbones Ed, 19, live in Devon. GOING TO SANDHURST IN MAY :D!! Find out more about skinandbones
                              Working...
                              X