Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can't stop buying airsoft gear

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    I keep a log of my spend and I'm ashamed (yet delighted) that I've spent £5k since February. Appalling really but I have trouble stopping myself buying TM pistols and then spending more money on unnecessary (but lovely) upgrades.
    Then you get hit by some rental in jeans!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Dino68 View Post
      How much I've spent? I don't know and i don't want to know and if the wife finds out I'm history!
      Aha that's where you're going wrong all my stuff I've won in all those competitions and 'lent' by friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
      Then you get hit by some rental in jeans!
      Using a plastic Springer pistol with .12 bb's
      sigpic

Comment

Im starting to collect real gear and spending/saving for more as i write this its an addiction, i acctually enjoy the research and gear more than playing at the moment :D
        Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

£1500 so far played 1 game addicted to gear!
          PTS RM4 ERG, ICS MX5 A5 (Tactical Light Handguard), WE SIG P226 E2, WE M1911 MEU, KWA Glock 17, Mauser L96

Comment

The easiest way to control the addiction is to actually list your expenditure - when you see how it's all adding up you'll slow down sharpish!

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
              The easiest way to control the addiction is to actually list your expenditure - when you see how it's all adding up you'll slow down sharpish!
              I have done that, I have a spreadsheet I track all purchases where they're from, how much if they've been delivered that sort of thing. Doesn't stop me!
              PTS RM4 ERG, ICS MX5 A5 (Tactical Light Handguard), WE SIG P226 E2, WE M1911 MEU, KWA Glock 17, Mauser L96

Comment

Originally posted by Mojowill View Post
                I have done that, I have a spreadsheet I track all purchases where they're from, how much if they've been delivered that sort of thing. Doesn't stop me!
                Ditto…in fact I think tracking my orders makes me worse!
                Things I hate:
                1. People who hate things.
                2. Irony.
                3. Lists.

Comment

Im nearly done buying kit. Rebuilding my PTW and after that only purchaces will be gas and ammo.
                  Originally posted by B.E.N.
                  Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Who's about 13

Comment

hmmm i'm actually terrified to make a spreadsheet of things we have hoarded D:

though recently i have become very obsessed with fixing ksc auto glocks XD i really should get a tm type one to learn about but they just don't get sold for £20 >o<

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brett 8047 24 Yrs old and I love air soft. Find out more about Brett 8047
                      Working...
                      X