Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

MadBull Precision 0.40g Change of colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadBull Precision 0.40g Change of colour?

Hello All,

Those that know of the Ammo i am talking about has been out of stock in the UK for a couple of months now. Driving many including myself to order them from HK which is also suffering suppler issues for this ammo which has been very expensive to do.

In the last two days it has come into stock in a UK popular retailer but there is a change in the pellets. They used to be Tan colour good visibility when shooting allowing you to correct for each shot. But now they are black. Which is the same as their 0.43 range which was rarely used by alot of people because of the lack of visability.

This Ammo has long been the heaviest you can get while retaining the in shot visability through the scope that people use to adjust for each shot due to conditions. The ammo has also been tested largely from differnt sources to be very high quaility second only to Maurzen super grand masters 0.29g

Has anyone found any pellets that are about or above a 0.36g that still maintains in shot visability and has a very high consistancy and quality?
    Please note the Madbul 0.36g has also changed from a dark green to a dark red. both have very low in shot visability.

Why does anyone think they have change the colour of these pellets? i Understand that the colour is determinded by the substance they use to reach the heavyer grade.

I will update this news if the same pellets i have ordered from HK are the new colour or the older Tan colour.

Blaster make white .36g
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: MadBull Precision 0.40g Change of colour?

King Arms and SoftShot both do .4g in tan and orange respectively.
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Blaster do silver .40's too
        WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Aren't the Blaster 0.40's more of a dark grey colour?

Comment

Side tracking just slightly, I've always wondered why red tracers, seem to be only available in .02's and not in (my prefered) .25's
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Thanks for the responces guys, Been looking for these white Blaster 0.4s No where to be found not in any colour. They do the blaster devils in black/ very dark grey.

If anyone knows of any supplies that have the 0.4 in white (or any lighter Colour) please PM me.

Comment

This is not good news at all. Even the slightest bit of market research would have shown the sniper preference for lighter coloured ammo. I liked the madbull tabs but may look elsewhere now.
                There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Dude, Its not just Madbul, The Blaaster devils (from same factory) are the new colours too, as well as another brand that i cant remember the name of that i have come across that use the newer colours.

Still awaiting my order from HK praying its in Tan but only ones now are the WE ones which are sub par and only avaible from a HK retailer.

If anyone finds the Lighter Heavyer rounds make sure people know about them they maybe come very popular if high quality.

Comment

Originally posted by fangsnatcher View Post
                    This is not good news at all. Even the slightest bit of market research would have shown the sniper preference for lighter coloured ammo. I liked the madbull tabs but may look elsewhere now.
                    I've kind of got used to black .42s now. The added stealth factor is very handy and if it's not windy I trust my rifle enough to know how they are gong to fly. Also I've picked up a fairly good quality low light scope recently which lets in a lot of light which makes following the little black beasts easier.

Also, summer is almost over so will be able to shift back to shooting glasses soon and the black BB problem shouldn't be half the hassle it is at the moment?

But agreed, tan would be so much better.
                    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

farding Find out more about farding
                    Working...
                    X