cqb swindon shutting its doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cqb swindon shutting its doors

As it says, shutting their doors from the end of september. It's a real.shame, those guys pit so much work into that site.

29th September seems their last day. I reckon we try to send off the site with a bang. Fill it with players one last time
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Re: cqb swindon shutting its doors

Ah man, I cannot tell you how much that sucks. I love that site but live a little too far away to support it with regular visits.

Comment

That sucks!! Ive not been, but always planned to go when I go to my brothers who live in Swindon.....

I was more gutted when Elite lost ts Northfleet site.... that was lovely!! and V close to me
      FOR SALE
      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

its a real shame, i enjoyed my days there. I found out yesturday that it was shutting.

I think they missed bibby. He did ALOT for that site.
        Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

It's a great site. I'm gonna try and get back before it closes.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Not been there, but always sad to see a site close.
            "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the_monkey Find out more about the_monkey
            Working...
            X