G&G M14 EBR lock to semi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M14 EBR lock to semi?

does anyone know if its possible to physically lock an M14 to semi auto, rather than just using a programmable MOSFET as some sites dont allow this. just curious as i'm looking into possible DMR options for the future

Re: G&G M14 EBR lock to semi?

This should be in technical, but yes it can be done. The best way is to remove the external fire selector toggle and make wedge to go in its place to keep the actual assembly in place. This would be you best bet, you could glue the whole lot down as well, but that would make disassembly difficult.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Comment

Mine's done by using a small slot head screw, to prohibit the fire selector moving to full auto, then one half of the screw head being removed.....it does the job.
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Once you've got the gearbox out, there should be two screws holding the fire selector lever on. Take it off. There's a bit of plastic reaching round the back of the gun and then forwards to the cutoff lever. It's in two parts, held together by a screw at the rear end. Undo that screw and remove the smaller part on the right side. Now you can reattach the selector lever and it won't be connected to anything.

Best part is, if you want full back in the future, just put that part back in.

Comment

Just remove the selector?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJC Find out more about CJC
          Working...
          X