Bstteries for the DTW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bstteries for the DTW

i just got my new DTW, and the batteries i already brought were too big for the stock. i have tho a 7.4 lipo stick battery that i could use but would it be detrimental to the guns functioning?
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: Bstteries for the DTW

G84,

You can actually squeeze in an 11.1v 1200mAh 3 part nunchuck in there with some serious jiggling.
    My advice is to get yourself a new crane stock. JG do a cheap and cheerful PTW style version which fits most batteries happily and doesn't wobble at all on my DTW.

R

Comment

As rjb said, I had the same systema style jg crane stock on my dtw and it took a 9.9v 1000mah Li-Fe battery in one of the battery compartments just fine
      Originally posted by Hawk
      The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

well funny you should say that, i actually been looking for that stock. ive only seen them out of stock though.

but do you know if untill i get my new batteries and stock if the 7.4 will be ok? i dont want to break the gun.

Comment

I doubt it would break anything though a 7.4v battery might make performance a bit sluggish due to the lower voltage
          Originally posted by Hawk
          The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

I use 2 section 11.1v 2200 lipo mate, bit tight in the DTW stock but being careful gets them in, and out, in one piece :-)
            DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

well mate, I been looking about like I said but because I want to just shoot it lol I want to know if my little ol 7.4 would be ok lol I WANNA SHOOT! lol

Comment

I really don't think you will do it any harm mate using a 7.4, but you will notice a difference in performance when you then use an 11.1 :-)
                DTW in a CTW body with systema barrel and hop for sale....open to offers for quick sale!! ***may be interested in a swap for PCP air rifle***

Comment

ok mate, i'll have to get booking myself on for a quick game in the evenings!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                  Working...
                  X