Tm recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm recoil

I love the tm recoil guns, there seems to be so many for sale at the minute?
    airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Re: Tm recoil

Yes? People also generally seem to be under the impression they are worth MORE second hand than they are new?

Comment

Yes? People also generally seem to be under the impression they are worth MORE second hand than they are new?
      Not necessarily, my mate picked one up off here in perfect condition for just £350. But I agree some people just stick a sight on their recoil and try selling for retail price if not more :P

Comment

Your missing the point , they are now custom and the bestest gun so worth more in their plankton cell minds .
        I used the moon to set the hop up on mine because it shoots so far .!!
        !!!"lol
        When will people learn that they are selling a secondhand mass produced gun . The clue is in that description . Hence it is now worth less ( about a third ) than you paid for it if in good condition , even less if marked , worn or old .

Comment

But I comes with a custom stock and extra mag.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That has been used to fire ( insert thousands ) of bbs through the worn internals of said gun ! Maybe this adds money to the gun ? Not

Comment

Don't worry it comes with a free magpul for only £550 all in! Lol gotta give them credit for trying :P

Comment

If I see any more adverts saying 'custom' when in fact all they have done is collate off the shelf parts ill go mad. That's any gun.

Custom m4 cause I put a dark earth stock and a madbull hop in it....no, that my friend is not custom.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Better sell my TM 416 then. It's got a Magpul RVG on it. Must be worth thousands.

In all seriousness though, I've been looking to pick up a SOPMOD to go with the 416 but people want silly silly money for them. I reckon it's down to the fact that a lot of retailers are waiting for their re-stock so the 2nd hand market is the only place to get one. I think I'll wait...
                  The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

my shed must be worth thousands now then
                    airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Comment

My personal hate is when they state its rare ! When every decent retailer and their mum still has a warehouse and shelves full of the damn things ...

Comment

This has been one of my gripes for years, to me if it's secondhand, it ain't gonna fetch the new price and that's an end to it, so why people keep asking stupid money I don't know.
                        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Do you not know how much value a different spring adds to it......at least 200 notes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Throwing away the original box and parts adds ££££££££s to them as well, as does battering it up and claiming its been weathered ! ??

Comment

Don't forget, 3 cans of krylon adds to the value too.!!
                              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jkerry2782 Find out more about jkerry2782
                              Working...
                              X