G&G M14 HBA-S? Is it worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M14 HBA-S? Is it worth the money?

Thoughts on G&G M14 HBA-S? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but interested in buying one after holding one in a shop. Felt amazing and wanted to know if anyone had some experience with one and if it's worth the money? Thanks.
    KJW M700
    -554mm PDI 6.05 Barrel-
    -Spartan Doctrine VSR Chamber-
    -Nineball Rubber-
    -Action Fluted Barrel w/ Suppressor-
    sigpic

Re: G&G M14 HBA-S? Is it worth the money?

I have the long version and its awesome although its horrible to take apart but good enough stock anyway. Also build quality is the best I have had or seen.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

It's probably the best option preformance to cost wise
      Head shot aka open minded

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
        I have the long version and its awesome although its horrible to take apart but good enough stock anyway. Also build quality is the best I have had or seen.
        Horrible? It's child's play compared to a TM M14.
        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

@bane-I would disagree quite profusely to be honest because I don't think that any £400 gun is 3x better than a £120 G&G M4. I don't think that guns more than £200 give you the best bang for buck you just spend a lot more for less and less the more you spend. However you can tell with this rifle where the extra money goes as everything is so well made its incredible.

@giant kiwi- I will have to take your word for it although I have just gotten through my 4th motor cage (I did not break all the previous ones some were done by techs) and I just find the whole process so tiring and awkward.
          For sale:

-Splitting M4
          -MP5 Parts
          -MP7a1
          -M9 Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
            @bane-I would disagree quite profusely to be honest because I don't think that any £400 gun is 3x better than a £120 G&G M4. I don't think that guns more than £200 give you the best bang for buck you just spend a lot more for less and less the more you spend. However you can tell with this rifle where the extra money goes as everything is so well made its incredible.

err what? the OP asked about a G&G m14 EBR... so logically im comparing it to the other m14 EBR's available... making your m4 comparison senseless.
            as there isnt a £120 or £200 alternative the G&G is actually averagely priced for a "uncommon" model of rifle. and cost less then the tm + gp kit or we + r-tech
            and proformance wise is better then the kart or cyma
            Head shot aka open minded

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
              err what? the OP asked about a G&G m14 EBR... so logically im comparing it to the other m14 EBR's available... making your m4 comparison senseless.
              as there isnt a £120 or £200 alternative the G&G is actually averagely priced for a "uncommon" model of rifle. and cost less then the tm + gp kit or we + r-tech
              and proformance wise is better then the kart or cyma
              Oh sorry I had assumed that you meant the general value for money against all rifles because the thread was not obviously limited to EBRs and your post did not say compared to other EBRs. Had I had not been so out of it when I read your comment I would probably have realised what you meant and agreed although the Classic army ones should also be considered...
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

The g&g m14 is in a totally different league to the ca for performance , build quality and a much better gun throughout .

Comment

I got one of these a year ago but only used it twice lol, but already the pistol grip is loose and the wobble is really bad, maybe just mine but just thought id warn you

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll probably go with one. I do love the quality of some G&G's:')
                    KJW M700
                    -554mm PDI 6.05 Barrel-
                    -Spartan Doctrine VSR Chamber-
                    -Nineball Rubber-
                    -Action Fluted Barrel w/ Suppressor-
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grffti Find out more about Grffti
                    Working...
                    X