Scamming suspicion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scamming suspicion

I've inquired about a TM P226 from a certain user and he sent me an image with "perry.l package" written on a note on top of it, so I scanned the picture for any photoshops and this happened:
    image.jpg

Don't know too much about the scanner but from what I read that shows up as being photoshopped ?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Re: Scamming suspicion

Something strikes me as odd. I'm really not sure what though. Useless comment really, but doesn't seem right.

Maybe ask for a pic of the gun out of it's box on a timestamped piece of paper if you are unsure. Easier to tell from shadows and such if there's weirdness going on then.

Could also just be nothing though.

EDIT: Your photoshop detection tool looks to be a simple edge detect. In which case it's hardly surprising it's highlighted a white paper on black background. Doesn't really say much.

Comment

If its the one I think it is it's difficult to say. Only just joined the forum and nothing but classifieds posted up, but one of his posts is liked by a moderator(Gaffa), so maybe pm gaffa and ask if he knows the guy.

Comment

Have a video of him packaging it all up WITH the note so it's all clear guys , no worries. Close thread please.
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perry.L Find out more about perry.L
        Working...
        X