Trade-in's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade-in's ?

I am down my local car showroom today thinking of trading in my car, driving back it dawned on me, are there any airsoft retailers who will part exchange.

Obviously they would do checks and give you a price towards your new purchase.

I know if I had a shop this would be something I would seriously be doing. We all know the second hand market is vast. Who out there bought their first AR second hand ?
    sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Re: Trade-in's ?

There is, but as he's a competitive retailer to Z1, he can't (And to be fair, shouldn't) get a mention.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I'm sure for a brief time Zero One advertised something similar on their site, with 20% (Or something equally low) off a new gun when you give your old one to them, although it seemed very imprecise (No set pricing on brands/models) and I bet only the most expensive guns would allow you to get the advertised discount.

Comment

20% off voucher or 60% of gun's value in cash, hmm...

- - - Updated - - -

20% off voucher or 60% of gun's value in cash, hmm...
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chewybacka Find out more about Chewybacka
        Working...
        X