KWA G17 compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA G17 compatibility

In the market for a G17 and had my eyes on the KWA G17, was wondering if it was marui compatible, specifically the slide and lower frame

If not, any other good quality g17 that isnt a marui itself?

Re: KWA G17 compatibility

Its not marui compatible. It is tho with ksc parts as its technically the same as kwa.

Comment

any quality marui compatible G17s? ive heard mixed things about WE-tech and dont really know who else to consider

Comment

VFC/Stark Arms are probably the best Airsoft Glocks on the market at the moment by all accounts. Shame they don't have accurate trades.

Comment

are the vfc glocks marui compatible?

Comment

no KWA are KWA/KSC compatable but plenty of aftermarket parts done by RA-Tech and similar, also certain real steel things can fit.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_almighty View Post
              are the vfc glocks marui compatible?
              Some internals apparently and the mags definitely are TM compatible.

Spares availability is also pretty good if you look to the far east, but of course Z1 is the only airsoft retailer in the whole wide world...

Stark Arm's website is also very good and worth a look.

Comment

Why not just get an actual Marui if you want Marui compatible? The cost difference isn't that bad at all.

'FireKnife'
                68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
                Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

getting hold of a level 2 lefty holster is a bloody nightmare unless i get a pgi slide, i did hear g21 serpas work but not confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird_666 View Post
                    VFC/Stark Arms are probably the best Airsoft Glocks on the market at the moment by all accounts. Shame they don't have accurate trades.
                    You can get them from Asia with realistic trades, well, the G19 anyway. I had a play with one and although not very TM compatible, it's one of the best out of the box Glocks. Very realistic. I have not found the fullsize models to be so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                      You can get them from Asia with realistic trades, well, the G19 anyway. I had a play with one and although not very TM compatible, it's one of the best out of the box Glocks. Very realistic. I have not found the fullsize models to be so good.
                      I quite fancy their G19. They look great and I like the idea of the hidden giggle switch... :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben_almighty Find out more about Ben_almighty
                      Working...
                      X