tips for realigning hopup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips for realigning hopup

Anyone got any tips for realigning the hopup after cleaning the barrel (without going out and shooting)

What do you mean by 'realign'?

Comment

Re: tips for realigning hopup

to clean the barrel i always turn the hop up off whilst cleaning. Then after cleaning i need to put it back to where it was (back on)... or is it just a case of having to fire to see where the bbs are going.

Comment

if you find a way to mark the position its set at (Easy with AK's/ballache with m4's) you should be okay, just line back up with the position and you should need about 5 mins of fettling over a decent range to set up.

OR

You could end up doing what I did at longmoor popping out of cover, firing rounds, ducking back into cover dialling a little more hop and then repeating til the hops set whilst dodging incoming fire.

I personally recommend option A.
        Originally posted by tackle
        For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Get a paint pen or some tip ex and mark it with a dot on the dial and one on the chamber

Comment

Yeh my garden is about 15 meters long so not really long enough to see which way they are bending.

Good idea on the tipex pen - that way I can scratch it off in future.. Wasn't keen on perm marker

Comment

The only trouble is that after cleaning the barrel etc the hop usually needs resetting anyway .

Comment

Just ask to set your hop up on the game day, takes 60 seconds.
                "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                Life in the fast lane........
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

markgodley Find out more about markgodley
                Working...
                X