Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

The opposite side of the coin when it comes to bad sellers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The opposite side of the coin when it comes to bad sellers.

Hey all, there isn't really a right section to post this in but I wanted to put something up as well as giving good feedback to Coski. I see a coulpe threads talking about bad sellers and I just wanted to say that there are some that are exceptional and Coski is one of them. Just wanted to post something positive about the classifieds section.
    Cheers,
    Sam.

Re: The opposite side of the coin when it comes to bad sellers.

I have had some dealings with some top blokes on hear to maybe we can a section for these post so people can have a look before buying

Comment

if only there was some way of leaving feedback against forum members that informed potential buyers of past sale/purchases....
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

...like feedback!?

Comment

feedback is all good but i,m thinking along the lines of the lost souls but for nice guys so people can post there good experiences with said member. it may also stop some of the scammers if people can see who,s good to deal with

Comment

Originally posted by stuar141 View Post
            feedback is all good but i,m thinking along the lines of the lost souls but for nice guys so people can post there good experiences with said member. it may also stop some of the scammers if people can see who,s good to deal with

Duuuude.....That's how feedback works, leave good/bad/neutral feedback and a comment.

Comment

Sounds harsh, but I'll only ever buy from people with 100% feedback. Especially if it's an AEG/Pistol. I know everyone starts somewhere but I always read these scammer threads and it puts me off. It's bad for me though, there's been several nice guns in the classifieds that I want (need, really) but won't purchase as it's a seller with 0 feedback.

Bumhats.
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

yes i know how feedback works. am i the only one that would like to see a section for the good sellers/buyers

Comment

No I'd like to see that too

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spamofthejungle Find out more about spamofthejungle
                  Working...
                  X