Collapse

Highest rate of fire? I think I win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highest rate of fire? I think I win...

Yes. That's 6,000 rounds a minute at 13fps.

In all honesty, I chrono'd my gas shotgun and got this bizarre reading... But still...
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Highest rate of fire? I think I win...

I see...

Is the point that you need a new chrono, or that you have a minigun?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I've got one of those chrono's spent a good hour trying to get an ACM M500 to read on it but they really don't like it, any other guns fine though :P
      What other readings did you get? I got either 50 fps or 800 fps :D

Comment

6000 RPM at 13 FPS. Did you just pour a bottle of BBs through it?
        Upcoming Games:
        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

is it a tri-shot? You can't properly crono them.

Comment

That's like... 8 bbs so close to eachother, they occupy the same space...
            Originally posted by Lt. Macka
            big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

I've a mate who has an M4 that reliably fires 40 BBs per seconds at 350 fps. It sounds like a buzzsaw.

Who has achieved higher ROF, reliably?
              “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

i'm not sure , moscart revolver launcher with 180 rnd shells ,6 shells launched in 8 seconds... if you have enough shells....that's oh let me do the math ... lot's

Comment

This is my entry, it has adjustable ROF from 3000rpm to nearly 10000rpm on a brushless motor.

[/URL]

Comment

highest ive seen was a DSGd Galaxy MP5k which was 60rps.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

You can easily chrono spring mauri style tri-shots because they have 3 separate pistons and 3 separate barrels, just load 1 BB and you'll get an accurate reading, I'm not sure how you'd chrono a gas multi shot shotgun though.

As for rate of fire, I have a friend with a polarstar that I think he keeps at 40rps as he can't get magazines to feed any faster than that!

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                        I see...

Is the point that you need a new chrono, or that you have a minigun?
                        The point appears to have made a whooshing sound there... It was posted to show a bizarre one off reading. I do apologise.

The gun in question was an ACM gas 5 shot shottie. 5 rounds coming out of 1 barrel touching each other followed by a cloud of gas makes for a very confused chrono. I never got a decent read in the end though!
                        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I see what you did there sir! That is indeed would.scramble a chrono.

Sent from outer space
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

like my 1911 that seems to read in excess of 900fps on CQB Tacticals chrono...
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

had that problem with gas guns a few times, holding the gun further away from the crono helps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
                              Working...
                              X