Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

I like the idea of the cheapsoft challenge and it got me thinking about other types of loadout, so I present to you, the impracticalsoft challenge.

The idea is to imagine a loadout as impractical as possible while still being fieldable (handful of BB's, neon pink jumpsuit and a uni-cycle, even if it has RIS rails, is not an option).

Partly for impracticality, partly for cool factor I'm thinking:
    Tanaka M870 shell ejecting shotgun
    Dan Wesson 8" Revolver with shoulder holster
    Hazchem suit complete with headgear
    and a coulpe of those god awful snicker MK.2 frag grenades

Re: unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

DPM NBC suit

...that is all....
    bought [bawt]
    verb
    Simple past tense and past participle of buy.
    brought [brawt]
    verb
    Simple past tense and past participle of bring.

Comment

Re: unlisenced sister thread to the cheapsoft challenge -- Impracticalsoft Challenge

Easy
      CQB setup go:
      EOD full suit with helmet.
      Minigun with belt going to 50k box mag and battery in bergan on back.
      Two desert eagle's with silencers in Drop legs.
      Dynatecs grenades in clip fastened pouches.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously didn't get beasted enough during training.
      Originally posted by Ali View Post
      DPM NBC suit

...that is all....
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Any Systema PTW... *TROLLFACE*

Comment

One of these:

And a mankini.

With some Ugg boots or whatever those stupid things are called.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Navy SEALs sub-aqua setup including:
            full body dry suit
            re-breather set up - don't my bubbles giving my position away behind the tyre barricade
            extra long deep sea fins
            Weight belt
            Divers knife (airsoft safe rubber one of course)

Derringer (maybe 2 so I can duel wield) - both would have to be in black so I don't end up looking like an idiot though.
            If I had to have an automatic weapon for those tight spots, a Glock 26c with standard size mags.

If I wanted truly useless, any one of those crappy two-tones form Wokingham (name of town, not a shop) will do nicely.

Comment

dual wielding CAW revolver launchers for an open woodland site in winter.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                If I wanted truly useless, any one of those crappy two-tones form Wokingham (name of town, not a shop) will do nicely.
                Aaaahh, Wokingham. The home of kings.

I'd love to see someone play in a HAHO oxygen mask and helmet. Reasonably impractical but still awesome. I think an EOD suit is up there with awkward ideas, but you'd never know when you're hit haha. Entirely far fetched, but a replica exoskeleton like those used in Elysium etc would be very cool too.
                sigpic

Comment

Dalek.

That is all.
                  Last edited by Coski; 23 August, 2013, 20:33.

Comment

Does this mean if I bring a sonic screwdriver you'll call hit?
                    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                    Life in the fast lane........
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pacey View Post
                      Does this mean if I bring a sonic screwdriver you'll call hit?
                      As long as the Sonic per second is below 350.

Comment

Full HALO parachute set up with the kit bag between your knees :D
                        Fire Team Zulu
                        Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                        http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Wet suit snorkel with goggles (for eye protection) and double welding pump action single shot two tone shot guns. And With wellies (the ones with the eyes on them)
                          MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
                          sigpic

Comment

Im thinking squirrel suit (wing suit) completer with parachute and anything from that shop less than a tenner

Or this? (Yes theres a person in that)
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

What about that badass dude in the wheelchair from alien ressurection?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spamofthejungle Find out more about spamofthejungle
                              Working...
                              X