Tm mp7 gbb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm mp7 gbb

Are these any good and how much would they go for on here?

Re: Tm mp7 gbb

Can't say what they roughly go for second hand but my tm mp7 is pretty damn amazing, I'm pretty sure it out-ranges my aeg and it packs a great little punch, I run mine on propane and use it about once a month for cqb and I've had no issues what so ever and it's all completely stock. I highly recommend them, you will be happy if you get one!

Hope this helps.

Comment

Would not run propane unless you plan to replace its broken nozzle very very soon . A well documented failure point if you use these on propane ..

Comment

I've owned mine for about 8 months, maybe more, it was second hand when I got and and put a good 1000 or so bb's through it on nothing but propane. So far no broken nozzle and no issues! But I don't spam full auto and I maintain it regularly. The ones that have had broken nozzles could just be unlucky. Even so I think the upgraded nozzles are pretty cheep.

Either way even if you stick to a lesser powerful gas it's still going to be a cracking buy!

Comment

Running them on Ultra in the UK seems to be the consensus. While propane / Green seems to be the common gas for most on Ultra they give enough kick while still being far ranged.

Plus if bought in bulk Ultra is not that expensive, 144a usually costs more and doesn't work well in the UK.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mango Airsoft Find out more about Mango
          Working...
          X