Pyromad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyromad

hi has anyone used this srvice for for site pyrotechnics i know they do rockets in wires for airsoft games if you look on socutthedoggies blog you will see a video or type in to you tube scoutthedogie2002 and thas the blog videos has anyone bought maroons ofr grenades from these?

Re: Pyromad

After dealing with other suppliers of pyro a couple of years back, i can assure you these are the best Money to Bang pyro's you can get.Top quality and very fairly priced. Top bunch of lads to!
    Originally posted by Artekus
    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Have heard good things about them but not yet had a chance to try any out

Comment

Mate there ball grenades are great, ive only ever been hit by 'shrapnel' out of these grenades, and im a grenade magnet!
        It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

not sure they would beat my fav smokes......tslfx dual vents, never had a dud using these ones (yet)
          Saying that I could be tempted to try their grenades, also has anyone tried the "stun grenade"?

Comment

I bought a load of the mk5 sticks.
            They are by far the best I have used, great LONG cap so that it stays on even when broken, and the bang is louder than other brands.

I also use their mk5 electric maroons, the wires are longer and they are a bigger bang. Much better!

Comment

The frag grenades come apart if you lie/sit/roll/lightly blow on them.
              Haven't tried the thunderflashes as I don't really use them but I can tell you that the Mk9's will probably not be allowed on any sites unless they are stupid- one went off a few feet away from a friend of mine and he was concussed (they are far more powerful than stated). They should only be used by marshalls and not by players.

Comment

These guys look pretty good, have any of you got the maroons, if so, are they any good?

Comment

Is a license required to buy the maroons

Comment

Pyromad offer a great selection of that goodness we so mcuh love to simply 'blow' our cash on. (Sorry for the pun.)

I have to say, the Russian Stick Grenades have to be my favourite from their list, followed by the evil (Westy-Seaking-variety) Ball grenades.
                    sigpic
                    http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

As far as im aware anyone can handle upto a mk9 Maroon.Anything over and you'll need a licence

As for the Mk9 strike ignition, these should really be handled by sites only as they are super loud and hazardous.

i find the ball grenades have a fantastic £ to bang compared to other manufacturers!

Comment

Pyromad are now doing immense smokes for about £2.50. about 400mm long and about as fat as a coke can.
                        The smoke screen these put out are awesome. The output is very similair(yet not orange) as a marine smoke.
                        Still to this date not had a problem with any of their range either

Comment

I've used the mk3 maroons on a wireless system and the bang is plenty big enough.

Comment

Yeah especially for the size of them too. Loads of wire as well.
                            What are they about £1.50? you cant argue with that really i guess!!

Comment

Yeh they're tiny and because you don't see the fuse and hear the hiss they make people jump.

Hence I bought the mk3 and not mk5 don't want someones dad keeling over clutching his chest on a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                              Working...
                              X