best range on an assult rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best range on an assult rifle?

I have seen expensive guns outranged by combat machines with no mods at all . Some guns are pretty crap out of the box . G&p are known for having bad hop rubbers out of the box . So which gun has the most range is a valid question if you are talking straight out of the box with no mods firing and accuracy
    . As said every gun has its pro and cons . And can usually be tweaked , modded to fire well .
    There is nothing worse or more soul destroying than using a gun that everyone and their dog can outrange . Badly maintained Worn out hire guns will give you an idea of how depressing it can be . Its no use moving closer if the bb is going to swerve sideways around someone .

Comment

to be honest all you need is 1 foot further than the site hire guns... as any further then its no fun. and less is just proves you have skills to sneeky sod it close to them and tickle them with your floppy knife shaped object

and not to mention seeing where that dam pyro/bfg/co2 grenade spoon went :D

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Wait a minute, hasn't there been a similar thread been on here before ? ...oh yes I remember now, there has, about 400 times, ...please, please, no more best gun, best range, best gun for the price, best gun for someone with one arm, best gun for a person that doesn't like guns......and so on and so forth....
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Best gun for a rave... Looking at you, AK high-cap.
          Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Im surprised that KWA dont get more mentions in these threads.
            My KM4A1 can match every TM Iv come across.
            Oh and for all those who like the firefly bucking,grab a KWA bucking,they are the same thing at half the price !.

Si

Comment

Originally posted by sigee View Post
              Im surprised that KWA dont get more mentions in these threads.
              My KM4A1 can match every TM Iv come across.
              Oh and for all those who like the firefly bucking,grab a KWA bucking,they are the same thing at half the price !.

Si
              I have to agree mines the same,I wrote a big reply near the start of the thread about my KWA's performance but it appeared like a "my dog's blacker than your dog" thread and it didn't sit right.
              Out of the box mine has superb perfomance,in the 3 years I've had it and used it regulary(my no1) I've had very few issues,I run .25's and it chrono's @ 300 on .20's,I've not seen many outrange me,single shot for me....I love it.
              The only issue I found was getting mags to fit,although I've been tempted to buy new I'm worried my new gun wouldn't match it.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post
                Best gun for a rave... Looking at you, AK high-cap.
                some one say hicap rave????

;P
                Last edited by meddy; 30 August, 2013, 16:00. Reason: less of a epileptic seizure version XD always post wrong one

Comment

I thought aks had links with disabled rappers not raves .!!!

Comment

covering your gun with unicorn shit, leprechaun piss and the blood of 1000 virgins will improve its range to the point you can shoot planes down
                    "you dont need to see my UKARA.........I have a wrist band :P"

Comment

^^^^^^^Fact
                      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
                        I thought aks had links with disabled rappers not raves .!!!
                        new troll pic on the way ;D

Comment

I thought someone might post up the box with the ak47 kalakshinov the worlds first disabled rapper on it . Yes it does exist , a major translation problem for one Airsoft manufacturer years ago .

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheObsessedAirsofter Find out more about TheObsessedAirsofter
                          Working...
                          X