no thanks for trying to be helpful?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no thanks for trying to be helpful?!

got this lovely reply from a guy in a message after i gave him an headsup regarding his Spas 12

ME:
    Just a heads up mate, but you may want to review your price.

I got myself a full length spas with fold stock, 20 shells 15 being TM and a MOLLE 20 shell holder for 280.

also put it up on **********. My mate

is the Admin.

Him:
    Well done good for you, and i need to know all this how ???? Plus the fact full lenghth is pointless in airsoft ... Internal 3 barrels go 3/4 way down WASTED LONG OUTER !! ;-)

I just wish i didnt attempt to help him. I had someone message me via pm a day or so ago regarding the price of the rail i have up atm. I never replied like this guy!
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: no thanks for trying to be helpful?!

Some people in life, as you've just found out, are twats. Plain and simple.

You can try to do all the good in the world and nobody will thank you for it. Do one bad thing or make a mistake. Those same people will never let you forget it.

Edit: I know the one you mean and I too thought it was a wee bit steep, but a seller can ask whatever they choose for their stuff. Whether they achieve the asking price is another matter.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Thanks mate. But even re reading it i still cant see why i wouldve deserved that reply.

I got to admit i did give him a piece of my mind with a few expletives in response to his message. But i was annoyed HA!

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
        Thanks mate. But even re reading it i still cant see why i wouldve deserved that reply.

I got to admit i did give him a piece of my mind with a few expletives in response to his message. But i was annoyed HA!
        I'd be careful with that course of action.

I am not too sure you sufficient spare to be giving it away ��

Comment

See the few people I have contacted on here regarding items they have for sale that are not properly advertised I get a polite 'thank you for the information, I will rectify it when I can'.

Often it is just things people have missed or when they put ASG as a brand / don't give it the correct brand name. In some cases it is a genuine error and people don't mind the help. I was once told 'oh well who cares' at which point I explained that if someone bought said item thinking it was a TM and not the Tercel it was then the seller would lose out (assuming payment wasn't gifted). But considering the attitude of the buyer I think they were just out to make a buck out of it.

'FireKnife'
          68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
          Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Some of the prices quoted here are a joke. In the past I saw a TM Glock 17 with one extended mag up for £150. I sent the seller a PM telling him that a store had that available brand new for for about £155 and he responded with "I don't know if you're trying to be helpful or not but it's none of your business". To be fair he was right… but then he didn't sell for £155 in the end.
            Last edited by Dutch; 29 August, 2013, 16:57.
            Things I hate:
            1. People who hate things.
            2. Irony.
            3. Lists.

Comment

Probably best to leave and ignore them. They're free to *attempt* to sell their RIFs on here (law permitting) for whatever price. If they're being ignorant of the retail price for a brand new item then have a chuckle and move on.

Best case scenario is that they don't post pictures either. Report the thread and it'll be dealt with by the mods.

Comment

Unfortunately some people can't see the wood for the tree's. Least it wasn't a G3 with £800 of upgrades (This will not die)
                "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                Life in the fast lane........
                sigpic

Comment

God forbid anyone gets to one-up a guy over a toy gun.
                  What a f**king inbred. Better off leaving him to it really.

Wasted time and effort.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                    I'd be careful with that course of action.

I am not too sure you sufficient spare to be giving it away ��

:D i dunno, i think im quite the smart arse...

But i shouldnt have used some of the terms i did use but i was annoyed and very very tired.

However he did continue to message me and told me to stop being silly and stop my silly shit.

I just reminded him that i have seen/deal with his kind on the likes of the jeremy kyle program and my local area!

Comment

You can bet if you were speaking face to face he wouldn't talk like that. 90% of d*ckheads on the Internet are those who lack the balls to confront people in real life. The other 10% are just d*ckheads all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                        You can bet if you were speaking face to face he wouldn't talk like that. 90% of d*ckheads on the Internet are those who lack the balls to confront people in real life. The other 10% are just d*ckheads all the time.
                        I'll get me coat.

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

I am pretty sure I am in the minority with that one!

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                            I am pretty sure I am in the minority with that one!
                            Oh yeah? Wanna fight about it?

Comment

I try not to fight nowadays unless I am getting paid to do it .
                              But occasionally i do need some exercise to keep me up to speed .
                              It never ceases to amaze me how some individuals think they are big men who can abuse people when tapping on a keyboard and when confronted in the flesh say diddly crap .,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                              Working...
                              X