Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Does anyone use airsoft parts for other things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use airsoft parts for other things?

I had a great idea the other day, instead of chucking my used BBs away I've started to put them inside my somewhat deflated bean bag instead. Voila, a more sturdy bean bag.

I could also use them in my wing chun wall bags instead of chick peas to condition my knuckles.

So I was wondering does anyone else use or recycle airsoft bits and how?

I'm betting someone out there has made a seat/stool or something out of parts?!
    Wanted:
    A decent chronograph

Re: Does anyone use airsoft parts for other things?

i use an old revolver as a hammer

Comment

So I was wondering does anyone else use or recycle airsoft bits and how?
      Well I often throw my guns at the wall when I'm frustrated....

Just kidding.

But reflecting at frustration - I used a burst of automatic to cut through some card when I'd given up searching for scissors.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

lol and lol..

i reuse my BBs in 203 shells ( my mates now ) if you collect them all up put them in a bag and give it to a mate with a 203

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

i do tha too, but that still for airsoft,i can be peeping tom with my scopes sometimes :P
          back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

My acog is currently on my air rifle as i aint using it on my m4 atm. Other than that old radios are always handy and parts are good found some screws fit other bits like pc cases etc

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I use my airsoft pulse rifle for Colonial Marine Costuming :P
              www.youtube.com/boltrig <-My Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                lol and lol..

i reuse my BBs in 203 shells ( my mates now ) if you collect them all up put them in a bag and give it to a mate with a 203

I do that. Any intact bbs I pick up from my floor go in a bag labelled "Moscarts bbs". Very useful.

Comment

Good uses there guys.

I've never owned an M203 but it makes complete sense if there's no worry of damaging the inside of a barrel.

I must admit that I've used screws from other electrical equiptment on airsoft guns and vice versa. Used one recently to fix one of the cogs inside a P90 high-cap after its axle disappeared...
                  Wanted:
                  A decent chronograph

Comment

Used carrying handle from an armalite and rails bolted onto a mug, seeming as the original handle cracked off, filed it and attached rails.
                    Now I can drink my cuppa in a tactical way, if I want to throw the mug away, I have flip-up sights on the sides when I'm going to throw it in the washing-up sink.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grantos Find out more about Grantos
                    Working...
                    X