cm16 r8 m4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cm16 r8 m4

a friend just been around with his new gun as above, looks like a machine gun, cost him about 160 odd pounds, now it shoots ok and fast but compared to my bison 701 know where near as acurate or powerful, i can hit him every time as the range on his gun is well short of mine, but against that it looks great and would not mind one myself, are they a good reliable gun

Re: cm16 r8 m4

Yes, the G&G Combat Machines are universally regarded as absolutely brilliant guns for the money. However, the cheapest (CM16) is only £115-ish which is an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN for how well-made and reliable the weapon is, particularly when you consider that at that price the guns are supplied by a UK retailer and backed by a UK warranty. I would personally avoid the railed rifles (a bit pointless for a marksman like yourself) and the blowback weapons (which are slightly less accurate due to the blowback throwing the rifle around) and get something like the basic CM16 or CM RK47 (with a metal receiver, no less).

Comment

They are pretty much the universal starter gun. A good platform to upgrade from and as mentioned above, they are nice and reliable. However if you do prefer the marksman role you should try getting your hands on a g&g m14 for about £210.

Comment

My R8 is fantastic. I cut the barrel down a tad and chucked on a meaty silencer. Also fitted a solid stock and magpul mbus. Really nice weapon and well built for a nylon recieved.
        If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Originally posted by peter9 View Post
          a friend just been around with his new gun as above, looks like a machine gun, cost him about 160 odd pounds, now it shoots ok and fast but compared to my bison 701 know where near as acurate or powerful, i can hit him every time as the range on his gun is well short of mine, but against that it looks great and would not mind one myself, are they a good reliable gun

I'm calling Bullshit on this one !

My G&G M4 could outshoot your Bison judging by your other rambling posts about hitting a Bottle top at 22m & 4.5fps???

- - - Updated - - -

Incidently if you are a "plinker" and don't skirmish as stated elsewhere why the hell are you shooting your mate, not good behaviour from a 66 yo or is that more Fairy stories??? Something not right with this Posters content, sorry don't wish to be nasty/critical/aggressive but for some reason I have an uneasy feeling in my Water...
          Last edited by Johnno; 6 May, 2014, 12:55.

Comment

now have some manners, dont know what is gun was but as stated would not outshoot my sniper, now i dont know how far your gun shoots at all, all i know is the range of mine, and yes i am in my 66th year

Comment

your friend may well have not have set his hop.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                your friend may well have not have set his hop.
                If he is ex Forces/trained Bodyguard he wouldn't have overlooked that surely??

Comment

well we are all well versed on the god like attributes of Mr Peter's fabled bizon rifle but we have to rule out these things just incase.

Comment

I only come here for the Popcorn I don't even know what this "Airsofting" is that everyone keeps flapping their Gums about

Comment

I'd just like to say this thread makes it clear that obviously 2 Tones are fantastic for the sport of airsoft.....
                      Originally posted by tackle
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

peter9 Find out more about peter9
                      Working...
                      X