Airsoft on Angelsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft on Angelsey

Hey Guys, I'm doing a show, (my Rod tribute) in Angelsey on Sat 7th Sept, so was wondering, if there are any games going on the 8th, in that area, failing that, if you're about, come to the show, (it's at the Wellmans club, Llangefni) and we'll have a pint and talk airsoft.
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Re: Airsoft on Angelsey

Should add, that anywhere along or near the North Wales coast would be fine..so come on guys I need a game..
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

need. to. make. rod. joke.....
      must resist!!!
      Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Shock and Awe have game on the 8th at
        Kinmel Woods
        St George/Abergele
        Conwy
        LL22 9BU

07981 443152

Comment

Great stuff, thanks Mal, I'll get on to it

Comment

One further question tho' chaps, does anyone know, if OTT airsoft on Angelsey, still exist?

Comment

Thanks for the "shock and awe" tip, Mal, It was a brilliant site, and what a great bunch of boys and girls. Well worth a visit for anyone who's ever in the area....Thanks all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve grey I work as a singer, all over but mostly UK, also have a property business Find out more about steve grey
              Working...
              X