ASCU discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASCU discontinued?

Just wondering if anyone knows whether Airsoft systems are still making the ASCU MOSFETs as literally no shops have them in stock.

Re: ASCU discontinued?

Yes they are, they have released the Gen 3+ now which is built in with no control board.
    Just search around a bit, I went onto my favourite retailer's website and it was on there
    IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

http://s529.photobucket.com/user/ale...tml?sort=3&o=1

check this out,i dont know if you can read it,but if it works open it and enlarge it
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I hope the gen 3 last better than the 2!
        Had two of the buggers die in the last year for no reason I could Fathom.
        Both times it's been the control board
        G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
        -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

The gen 3 can also use the magwell sensor add on for empty mag stop features .

Comment

But still none of them make for V2 next gen,
            "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
            Life in the fast lane........
            sigpic

Comment

a note to add to the table that Hawk provided, the ASCU gen3 in my rifle did not work with my speed trigger until i removed a fair bit of material from the to of the trigger so that it cleared the board.
              the trigger attachment that comes with the gen 3 also does not fit the trigger, so i have had to tune it to the full limit to get a short trigger pull.
              if i find a way of fitting the trigger attachment, or get a longer tuning screw, ill able to tune it from its current 1mm trigger pull, to an instant trigger pull.

im hoping that when my gen3+ arrives that i wont have to do any more mods.
              For Sale!
              TM M870 with a load of stuff
              A&K massada sniper spec
              Chronograph
              leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

ASCU are bringing out Gen 3.1 and free kits to fix the issues with the current gen 3's.

Comment

I don't know anyone who has managed to fit the magwell sensor without breaking the sensor yet . Seems to be a problem fit

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                    ASCU are bringing out Gen 3.1 and free kits to fix the issues with the current gen 3's.
                    The Gen3+ is already out . The Version up kit for the Gen3 should be out in the next couple of weeks ( Info directly from the MD of Airsoft Systems)

The Gen3+ for V3 gearbox is due in the next few weeks too with Version 7 a couple of months behind

Comment

That's rich, having to pay for your upgrades. BTC will swap any gen 1 chimera with a gen 2 for free...
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
                        The Gen3+ is already out . The Version up kit for the Gen3 should be out in the next couple of weeks ( Info directly from the MD of Airsoft Systems)

The Gen3+ for V3 gearbox is due in the next few weeks too with Version 7 a couple of months behind
                        I know, I meant by 3.1 the newer lot will either have the kits in or already sorted sorta thing.

Comment

You will NOT have to pay for the upgrade ,it is free to anyone who bought a Gen 3 through official channels .

Indeed Blytm, the Gen3+ is very different to the Gen3 in both build and software , it's much easier to install now

Comment

A local retailer to me has these in stock and they report all of the issues of the V3 have been ironed out. These guys won't sell you a dud so I'm confident in what they say.

Makes me want a G&P M4 again really. :/
                            - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJC Find out more about CJC
                            Working...
                            X