Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Glock 18c do i have??

Hi guys

just wondered how do i know what model of glock i have? i need some parts for it and im not sure which to get

si
    sigpic

Re: What Glock 18c do i have??

this is the top of the KSC/kwa/ASG magazine

biggest tel tail sign its a KSC/kwa/ASG is the selcor retaining pin held in by a grub screw under the rear sight and pops out the back wich wil caus the selector to pop off and dispense a ball bearing and spring.

here is under the slide inside the frame

and this is the diagram for reference

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

IIRC the Tokyo marui glock 18c the fire selector is retained differently. and the mags are diffrent shaped feed lips

a quick google later and foud some damn nice internal shots of the tm (in the form of a frame swap tutorial)

http://wiredcats-shinjuku.blogspot.c...placement.html

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

WE is almost the same as the TM iirc? a few differences in internals bits but nearly the same?

stark arms 18c

easy to tell the fire selector is accessed under the rear of the slide when locked back.

TM and clone AEP, electric type

easy its electric, and has real thin mags. the tm has tokyo marui on it and the clones don't

think that covered them all?

{edit}
    check out this guys site about many weird and obscure and common pistols. always found his stuff useful.

http://www.justpistols.co.uk/review_index_a.htm
    Last edited by meddy; 2 September, 2013, 02:27. Reason: added a link to justpistols.co.uk/

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Spot on mate! i have the first one, im now stuck becuase i dont have the little allen key.. can i order one from somewhere?

si
      sigpic

Comment

all of mine have been a 0.9mm hex alen key. as for where to get them donno i cant find them on zero one so they dont exsist

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I picked up a 30 piece hex key set from screwfix for £9, it has everything from a 0.7mm to 10mm hex keys in it. You can get it delivered if you don't live anywhere near one

Comment

Also tm glocks are totally plastic externally whereas the we variants have metal slides

Comment

As do the KWA ones
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

desolation91 Simon Find out more about desolation91
              Working...
              X