Best replica AOR1 BDU's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best replica AOR1 BDU's

Firstly, sorry to the mods if this should be posted in the loadout section, wasn't sure if there or in General Discussion was best. Secondly, I have searched the forum thoroughly but cannot find the answer I need.

Basically, I'm considering getting a replica Gen2 BDU set in AOR1 for my SEALs inspired loadout to replace my Tru-Spec Crye Precision replica BDU but unsure which would be best to get between the 3 main manufacturers I have come across, those being Allwin, TMC or Emerson? There are 4 considerations which I presume are key to the choice:

1. Material quality.
    2. Pattern replication.
    3. Colour replication.
    4. Overall value for money.

Does anyone have any opinions or advice they can share regarding replica AOR1 BDU's please?

Re: Best replica AOR1 BDU's

You can rule out TMC straight off, the material quality isn't great and colours are way off, more pink and orange than AOR1, it shouldn't really be called AOR1.

I own a set of Emerson's which I am happy with, the pattern isn't quite perfect, although the quality is solid. I think it woud be between Emerson and Allwin, I think Allwin might be alittle closer pattern wise, but it's also more money, so that's a judgement you have to make.

For comparison, this is my Emerson combat shirt next to a Ferro Concepts Hydro, which I believe is made using real AOR1 material.

***Edited to attach picture correctly***

Comment

Allwin are pretty much spot on for both AOR1 and AOR2.

Comment

Allwin for budget

Toy Soldier for 733TZ

Comment

Yeah saw quite a good, in depth review of the Allwin AOR1 BDU on YouTube, the reviewer didn't have too much bad to say about them. Only that the pads could use a little modifying to make them fit better but a 5min job to do that. Thinking of the possibility of a FAST helmet such as the Emerson EMERSON FAST Helmet MH Type which this certain company only has in Digital Desert, would this clash with the AOR1 do you think?

Comment

personally I'd buy the helmet in a neutral colour (tan / dark earth) and get a cover in the right pattern. Printed camo patterns on curved surfaces like helmets never look quite right.

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean in respect to the camo patterns. To be fair I'd prefer a neutral coloured helmet and do a spray job on it anyway. Think that would suit the AOR1 camo personally.

Comment

My AOR1 set of Emersen Gen3 arrived today. Pretty solid, and Ive used and abused my AOR2 set for quite a while without a single tear or stitch coming out, so I rate there stuff!

Comment

Sweet. Presumably the Gen3 Emersons is the latest version, right? How does it compare to the real pattern /colour? Is the picture previously posted by Jay8 the same or is that one an older version? Feel free to PM me suppliers name so I can take a look. ;-)

Comment

For AOR1/2:

TMC < Flash Force Ind. < Emerson < Allwin < Toysoldier < Real stuff.

Both with pattern and quality, with TMC being Daz-white in places and generally terribad.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Babyalien Easy going fella, always up for a laugh. Crude sense of humour. Find out more about Babyalien
                    Working...
                    X