acm gear ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acm gear ?

Has anybody bought anything from acmgear lately ?,their website says" under maintenance " but it seems to work ok until you get to the payments page and then nothing seems to load to let you pay,ive had quite a few things from them in the past with no issues ...cheers MARK

Re: acm gear ?

no because that shop doesnt exist, only zero one exists, thats where everyone must purchase gear from
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

repent lest though be banned from the world of zero one ,repeat after me "there is only zero one, and i shalt shop in no other place"

Comment

section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Come on Force Ghost, show yourself, time to get the yellow card out again........lol.
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

ooopps ..sorry if ive angered the great lord !

Comment

I don't know about that Mark, but you've given the sarcastic among us, a chance to have a go, and that's always nice...lol
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MarkPulling Find out more about MarkPulling
              Working...
              X