Auction site for Airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction site for Airsoft?

Having a look about, just wondered if anyone knows of an Auction site for Airsoft?
    Thought it would be a good thing as ebay etc do not allow Airsoft rifles and pistols.
    sigpic

Re: Auction site for Airsoft?

You do know this forum has a secondhand sales section right?

Next, how exactly would you police such an auction site in order to ensure that only valid skirmishers access and use it?
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I know this site has a secondhand section, been broswing it for a couple of weeks now . As for policing the auctions, I guess you would need a valid UKARA number or member of a registered site. I don't know, it was jsut a thought. I love to browse and bid on items and with ebay in the US allowing this to happen I thought we would have one in the uk. just a thought
      sigpic

Comment

There are auction sites that allow Airsoft sales but can't name them here. I usually see plenty on a certain "Crazy" auction Site ;-)

Comment

heresy, call the inquisition ,there is no other place to buy airsoft products .seriously there was exactly what you speak of a few years ago but as far as i know it was little used and probably closed ages ago.

Comment

This very forum has one. Not working yet but it is there... http://www.zeroin.co.uk/ look in middle.

Comment

cheers guys, I must say, browsing the for sale section on here is a lot nicer than some other sites I have been looking and seem more helpful
              sigpic

Comment

hah, its accessible. looks a mess though.
                http://auctions.zeroin.co.uk/index.php?
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

there has been a few cases of fraudulent selling so it's wise to check the sellers feedback, how long they have been on the forum etc before paying and never gift the money by paypal as you loose you'r chance of getting money back, pay the fees its better in the long run.

Comment

I've been done when I bought an ipad, the person was local but saying he was across the country, managed to get that person in the old nick managed to get my money back too. I tend to prefer collection on bigger secondhand items now or find people who have bought from that seller before
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

garvey2003 I design Airsoft Patches, Logos and banners oh and I play Airsoft :) Find out more about garvey2003
                    Working...
                    X