Sr 25 which ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sr 25 which ammo?

Ive got an upgraded sr 25 due to arrive mid this week, its going to be my dmr project.

Its already got a high torque motor, mosfet and precission barrell installed.

Im going to see how it performs to begin with but will be stripping the gearbox to fit a new spring so will clean all the crap out then and re-grease everything properly.

The question is which ammo do u think would be beat for this role.

I mostly use 0.25 with all my other guns but should i use .25, .28 or .30 in the sr25?
    G&G TR4-18 Short | ARMY L85A2 | G&G Xtreme45 | WE SMG8 | WE SCAR L GBBR | JG Bar-10

You won't know until you test fire it, personally I'd use 0.28

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Re: Sr 25 which ammo?

I think it all depends on the FPS, if you're up to your site limit, which if semi auto only is probably about 450, it'd be worth you trying a few, from .28 up, just to see how they do..
      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Urgh..
        It has nothing to do with Fps, yes it may help but that's not the deciding factor

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Re: Sr 25 which ammo?

No, I appreciate that Jez, I know it's by no means the, be all and end all, just thinking from the point of an already fully upgraded gun, from the view that, for instance you'd be unlikely to choose, .04's on a standard Tm recoil, (as good as they are) with an fps of 298, wheras at 500 fps, you may well.
          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

passey Find out more about passey
          Working...
          X