Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scar h trademarks Printing

Hi guys

i have some of that printable transfer paper the kind you put in water then slid it on, the stuff you get in model cars.

i have a dboys scar with no trademarks and thought it would be cool to put some on.

first off would i be ok to?

and second please could some one provide some high quality pics of the trademarks on there scar :D

si
    sigpic

Re: scar h trademarks Printing

I wouldnt bother, they'll just come off. If you look on the internet there is a southern airsoft shop that can laser engrave trademarks with no questions asked.

Comment

AFAIK it's kinda illegal to put trades on anything that doesn't have trades--in essence you'd be counterfeiting--but then who cares? I shall simultaneously advise against breaking the law, but express resignation at the fact that should you commit this crime you'd more than likely get away with it.

Comment

not really thought of it as counterfeiting lol, i suppose your right. i just wanted to make it look the part
        sigpic

Comment

As long as they differ ever so slightly to the RS ones its fine :P
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

If I were you--but I'm not so I'm not condoning or instructing you in anything illegal--I would slap the decal on, then peel it off if/when I sell the gun off. Personal use hardly breaks the spirit of the law, if the letter.

Comment

It's not illegal in any way shape or form. These are trade marks and as such are protected intellectual property with regards to trading or using them in any way to derive an income. If these trade marks are for personal use and have not been generated at cost (i.e. you PAY someone to put them on your gun) you're not breaking any laws.

For the hassle involved just buy a G&G Scar fully traded.

Comment

Originally posted by silasloki View Post
                It's not illegal in any way shape or form. These are trade marks and as such are protected intellectual property with regards to trading or using them in any way to derive an income. If these trade marks are for personal use and have not been generated at cost (i.e. you PAY someone to put them on your gun) you're not breaking any laws.

For the hassle involved just buy a G&G Scar fully traded.
                Pretty sure that making your own trades is cheaper than buying a new gun and a lot less hassle lol

Comment

custom trades are really cool, FN isn't going to break down your door and throw you in the back of a van for making your own trades, hell if it really does bother you, just change something, i.e instead of FN make it FM

Comment

Would someone be able to take me some good quality pics of the trades on there scar please and ill see what I can do

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk!
                    sigpic

Comment

have you tried the scar picture thread?, page 6 about half way down has a good close up.
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...35-SCAR-Thread

plus google comes up with a few good ones.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

desolation91 Simon Find out more about desolation91
                      Working...
                      X