best holster for tm glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best holster for tm glock 17

Bought a blade tek that was recommended to me but its still a bit tight really. Any suggestions? As I've been told black hawk and imi etc don't fit.

Re: best holster for tm glock 17

Surely a holster designed for a G17, Would fit a G17?

Comment

Yes. That's correct IMI take a lot of fettling to take the TM. It's the slide that makes it tight. If you swap out to a metal slide (Gaurder) you won't have a problem. I don't think you will find a moulded holster to fit without a little work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoft leeds View Post
        Surely a holster designed for a G17, Would fit a G17?
        the TM spec glocks are slightly wider than their real steel counterparts. closer to the 10mm/.45 acp glock variants.
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I heard a Glock 21 Serpa fits the TM Glock 17 perfectly. I am also looking for a holster for this however £100 odd quid is a bit much to take a risk on a holster that I haven't actually seen anyone use for it.

Comment

I run a CRYE Precision Gunclip with mine - surprisingly a really good holster!

Comment

Fobus Paddle all day long!

Comment

I have just bought a Fobus for my Marui Glock 26 and it is exceptionally tight. It appears to be getting easier on every draw but its still tighter than a Camels arsehole in a sand storm.

Perhaps I could gently sand the inside of the holster where the slide sits?

Comment

As stated TM Glocks are way over size (same with WE) so you need the Glock 21 holster from IMI although some serpas fit with no problems .

Fit a PGC slide set and it will fit most 17 holsters perfectly

Comment

from what ive heard since 5.11 thumb drives are adjustable they should fit a tm g17

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CJC Find out more about CJC
                    Working...
                    X