Round Ejecting Airsoft guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round Ejecting Airsoft guns

What are these round ejecting airsoft guns I'm seeing on youtube. Does any one own one of these already

Re: Round Ejecting Airsoft guns

there a tad impractical for skirmish but quite fun .Companies make them so somebodys buying them.

Comment

look for shell ejecting guns. there are many. useless for skirmishing. for show only.
      (except the Tanaka M700 one)
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

One of the few shell-ejecting semi-automatic pistols available is the Marushin/'ASG' GBB CZ-75. Supposed to be not very accurate, not very reliable, not very well made, and of course not very practical, but it is undeniably very cool to shoot. I still wouldn't buy one, though - borrow one to shoot a few rounds out of yes, buy one, no.

There's also the TOP shell-ejecting AEG M4s which are very, very cool, much better made and really quite advanced, but again not very practical for skirmishing. If you were going to turn one into a DMR and only shoot 5-10 rounds a game, that might be a bit more practical - as a plinker, it would be pretty cool too. But not really a skirmish weapon either.

Comment

I have one of the CZ75s and it is great fun . I was going to buy the TOP M4 but we sold it at half price lol

Comment

It's bad enough I have to fine my BFG when I've used that. But I couldn't walk around finding empty casings. But I wouldn't mid getting my hands on one for a bit of fun

Comment

had a few kar98k's pass through my hand's , shell ejecting bolt action is a load of fun but hopelessly inaccurate as the bb picks up a random angled spin on exiting the shell.all the ones i've had hands on were to have their working parts removed and replaced with non shell ejecting vsr internals.if you want a laugh in the back garden then go for it ,on a skirmish site no ,at £5 for 30 plastic shells for the top m4 they are still too dear to throw away.and the dboys kar98k its about £12 for 5 shell's so you have to pick em up.i believe the top m4 has an optional extra that makes it non ejecting but i have never found it on sale anywhere.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Brett 8047 24 Yrs old and I love air soft. Find out more about Brett 8047
              Working...
              X