Decent Couriers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Couriers?

Needing to shift a RIF soon and i cant remember the last guys i used for this. Can anyone recommend a decent courier service that doesn't cost an arm, a leg and a third of my ass?

Cheers
    Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Re: Decent Couriers?

Every courier have their haters,I use myhermes and have done for years,cheap,talk to a human not a computer and take to their drop-off shops when it suits you ..no waiting in.
    They've damaged 1 item in my 5 -6 years use and they refunded the total value and fees within 24 hours,Iuse them for Ebay,airsoft and previously paintball..

Comment

Cheers mate. I honestly cant think of who is used last time. They were cheap and hassle free!

Comment

UPS via one of those parcels hop websites.

They are first class, international imports as well. I use them, my company (Americas favourite oil giant, hehe) use them for almost everything I know of. Simply because they are reliable and I have never known them to *uck up. The tracking service is also first class.

Comment

I use MyHermes quite alot, there tracking sucks but they always deliver. My Classic Army M249 has just been shipped with them with a few extra bits and it cost £13 fully insured!
          If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

Just steer clear of Royal Mail and the odds will be in your favour

Comment

I hate myherpes, I ordered a £90 front lip for my car, waited 7 weeks to come from the states and when it arrived they faked the signature because no one was in and threw it over my fence!

I use senditnow.com

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Comment

Thing is MyHermes uses independant delivery and pick up guys and not all of them are great! Our guys pretty good but he does live in our town!

MB

Comment

cheers for the input lads, if i can ever get hold of the guy to actually sell the rifle this'll be a big help

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
                    I use MyHermes quite alot, there tracking sucks but they always deliver. My Classic Army M249 has just been shipped with them with a few extra bits and it cost £13 fully insured!
                    They were crap to track in the early days....but they've got better,it was cut-n-paste etc now it's just a click...

Comment

I mean there tracking updates. The past few I have recieved get stuck on "on way to central depot". Which happens on the 1st day for 3 days then the rest of the tracking info appears in the space of a couple of hours and its on your doorstep.

MB

Comment

Be careful with my Hermes as their terms state no rifs I still sent mine with them but you're not covered by their insurance

Comment

Originally posted by Flip1664 View Post
                          Be careful with my Hermes as their terms state no rifs I still sent mine with them but you're not covered by their insurance
                          Found this-->Items that appear to be prohibited weapons,I can't see where it states no RiF's,I always put them down as sporting goods.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mister Zsasz Find out more about Mister Zsasz
                          Working...
                          X