X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why I do Airsoft

Get the other nipple to even it out :D
    sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthkiller View Post
      Have seen a few adults do it as well after being shot . Full on tantrums ...
      I always tell them " you came to a game / pastime where people shoot each other for fun, and you are blubbing because you got shot . " did manage to shoot a girl on the end of her nipple with my rs dragunov once . I lost count of the amount of swear words and abuse she gave me after screaming and crying initially . My retort was don't go out in a t shirt skirmishing on a cold day then !
      dopey sod shouldve offered to rub it better for her!

Comment

It didn't need rubbing , it was sticking out enough when I hit it .! Was like shooting a wooden coat peg .

Comment

Which site, which site, please tell me, please, please.
          sigpic
          "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen :D ..... Please please have pic's lol
            First and Only R.A.F Upper Heyford Site Operations Manager

Comment

It didn't need rubbing , it was sticking out enough when I hit it .! Was like shooting a wooden coat peg .
              That's ok as long as you're didn't feel a right Tit afterwards, ................... or her left one for that fact.

sigpic

Comment

Can't mention the site for z1 rules . But anyone who plays alongside me and my son and a big black guy will know where it happened .

Comment

Make sure if your gonna rub it better you get consent other wise is borderline sexual assault.
                  sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

Comment

One mention of an erect nipple and you guys start wetting yourselves. Bloody hell.

It's good to play with your family. Very few families now actually enjoy recreational time together.
                    I play with my dad, which is great most of the time. The not so great times we end up scrapping over stupid calls or his old man vision/hearing/bad attitudes to getting hit.

Adults are worse than the kids for acting out, probably because they're more heavily invested in airsoft as a whole. Shoot a bloke at one or two sites round here and you should expect dummy spitting.
                    The young kids may have the tactical abilities of a tree stump, but at least they're still on planet earth.

Comment

" did manage to shoot a girl on the end of her nipple with my rs dragunov once . I lost count of the amount of swear words and abuse she gave me after screaming and crying !
                      Probably, on reflection, you offering to kiss it better was the biggest mistake though..eh Stealth'?. lol.
                      "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

no pictures
                        am disappoint

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post

I play with my dad, which is great most of the time.
                          I feel a social services/ child line phone call / coming on ... Lol
                          Last edited by Stealthkiller; 23 September, 2013, 11:03.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                            The young kids may have the tactical abilities of a tree stump, but at least they're still on planet earth.
                            They're GREAT to have in survival games - they can get in the little holes nobody else can fit in or think to look in, and they're so damn scared they don't so much as squeak!
                            sigpic
                            "I are God, lol."

Comment

Didn't this start off as, "why do I airsoft"?..or did I dream it?
                              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Viper Scout Find out more about Viper Scout
                              Working...
                              X